Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

TLP's friday and saturday F2P

Gotcho

tlpbannerdoneborder2su6.png

tclm.png

The Last Pures:

Memberlist | Forums | Tlp Events History | About Tlp

bar-3.png

Earlier this week Cory and Fi officials agreed on a F2p matched prep +/-5 For Friday, January 22, 2010.

bar-3.png

We massed up in world 85 bh bank and left with 43 people.

tdiv-2.png

ofi-4.png

tvfi-3.png

First round Tlp Defended by the lava lake west of jail. Fi rushed From the trees further west. With amazing tanking spamming and piling Tlp pushed Fi west and took the win.

TLP Starting ~ 41 / Tlp Ending ~ 24

FI Starting ~ 38 / Fi Ending ~ 0

100122171134.jpg

100122171459.jpg

tdiv-2.png

For Round two both clans gained a few people. FI defend inside trees a bit southwest of jail. We poted up and choose our piles then rushed from the west side. The first few seconds of the fight didn't look very good for us Fi defend very well and it got down to 40 vs 40. Tlp regrouped in the middle. At this point of the fight it was a sniping game any clan member that got lured into the opponent's territory got binded and sniped. Props to Tlp binders they did mad work, no fatality got away once they stepped in our territory. A Few seconds later Fatality attempted a push but failed, Tlp Didn't move an inch. We killed off the few fatality left in the battle field.

TLP Starting ~ 43 / TLP Ending ~ 22

Fi Starting ~ 41 / Fi Ending ~ 0

100122173139.jpg

tdiv-2.png

Round three took place in plateau. not much went down it was an easy round. Props to our binders once again.

TLP Starting ~ 42 / TLP Ending ~ 32

Fi Starting ~ 37 / Fi Ending ~ 0

100122173917.jpg

ome-4.png

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Er2r84uk2Ug

Vid by adobo^

GF FI Thanks for the fights.

bar-3.png

Saturday, January 23, 2010

We massed for about 30 minutes. We didn't expect anything over 35 but a few members got on last minute. Tlp peaked 46 people for this event.

bar-3.png

ofi-4.png

The day started of with Tlp and Dp agreeing on a run in at chaos dwarfs. We Scouted a world and hoped to defend. As Dp was getting ready to attack they got hit by a main clan. Most members from both clans hoped on time but a few got killed. We both re-massed for a few minutes and agreed on changing the fight's location to hills.

once again Tlp scouted an empty world and dd'd on the north east hill at lvl 24. Dp rushed from the east-non multy side. The fight looked matched for a minute or two. Thanks our better organization we manage to pull a win out numbed.

Tlp starting ~ 43 / Tlp ending ~ 34

Dp starting ~ 48 / Dp ending ~ a few in singles

100123165524.png

100123165701.png

4e3e8.png

4e3eb.png

36560660710-01-2316.50.49.png

100123165336.png

100123165418.png

4eb53.png

4eb52.png

4eb50.png

4eb4e.png

ofi-4.png

After the fight vs dp we regroup for a few minutes. We went back out with 42 people. We walked around and then got in contact with fi leaders and agreed on a run in fi. They defend at sperm hill we rushed it from the north east side. This wasnt much of a fight. There were mains, led by V3rd3 helping Fi, which was a little annoying, not . Hopefully a better fight next week

Tlp starting ~ 42 Tlp / TLP ending- i have no idea, those who didnt dc just walked away and logged.

Fi starting ~ 47 / Fi ending- m0nk said about 9

4f025.png

100124003224.png

100123174338.png

100123174523.png

4ef96.png

100123174656b.png

4e2a3.png

ome-4.png

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJMUGuEiPM4

tubetranscopy.png

Suscribe today!

tlp.gif

tlparchnm4.png

TLP's longest leader... Rip 9/23/2012

TLP's longest member

Longest continuous pure clan leader

dqmHR.png

V3RD3 and his little RSD **** group were asked to leave when M0nk saw that they were there, and we apologized for the inconvenience. Even though the RSD faggots were there I hope you guys had fun as it turned into a battle of who regained connection/logged back in the most and killed the other clan. I actually lagged out and got a mime random right after I managed to log back in lol. Thanks for the fights on Friday and the one today as I'm looking forward to many more.

15zs5ro.jpg

GJ TLP. GF Clans we fought. I look to next weekend as even better

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png