Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Exile 3 Day Prep war vs Calamity

Hary

cy should stop complaining, i bet they go back to low lvl or something, they had more than exile and should have still won. poke you will never learn and because you think of some fake excuse after every war you lose , your clan will never improve.

63709367.jpg

cy should stop complaining, i bet they go back to low lvl or something, they had more than exile and should have still won. poke you will never learn and because you think of some fake excuse after every war you lose , your clan will never improve.

owned!

Crunk,

Every clan says we cheat, IF we win...

zulu said it was a goodfight, but P0ke have to make up **** ...

WHEN DID I EVER SAY IT WAS A GOOD FIGHT, EVERY WAR YOU CHEAT. YOU CAN NEVER WIN LEGIT. IT WAS ********. YOU EVEN SAID YOU HAD NO SIGN UPS, I DONT THINK YOU CAN PULL 42 OUT OF A 49 ML WITH NO SIGN UPS.

16h3qqf.png

lolrd.gif

triballeaderzulumambulu.png

You should also take into consideration there levels. there ML outnumbers us by 12 levels. CY average-65 EX average- 77, and they also brang people in teams. the team that they borrowed had a req of 90+ to join. How can you say that your disappointed in us outnumbered by 5. It was a good war.

p2p20v20pure.png

GJ EXILE! And sorry to hear about your loss, Hary.

TH IS MY ONE

Excelling in P2P.

TH IS MY ONE

you was at a funral and internet caffe at same time? i see how that works

gj i got staff access and know all muhahaha :)

257oqdz.png

Proud Ex-Dv Co Leader ~~0wnage__pks~~

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp

you was at a funral and internet caffe at same time? i see how that works

gj i got staff access and know all muhahaha :)

you're stupid, he went to a funeral in another country and went to an internet cafe while he was over in that country..

2j5ctom.jpg

You believe they didn't cheat? They aren't even denying it, they justified cheating by saying that we had more people than them. But when our combat average was -12 what theirs was and our mage average was -22 what theirs was the victory wasn't impressive at all.

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg