Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Adversity (Re-Opened)

CONVlCT

avbanner.gif

| FORUMS | MEMBERLIST | YOUTUBE |

IRC CHANNEL - #AV

adversilogo.gif

| ADVERSITY'S REQUIREMENTS |

| 65+ Range 1-25 Defense, 60+ HP. |

| 65+ Strength 1-25 Defense, 60+ HP. |

| 70+ Mage with DT done. 60+ HP. |

New year New start. Adversity, back in it's day was a clan known for its organization and warring skills. We were a mid lvl PCL era clan, with very dedicated members and great organization. We competed with very many clans in our time, and gained alot of respect through our fights. WE never backed away from a fight. We held our heads up high and gave it our all even if we were outnumbered by 20 or 30, or up against lvls far greater then our own. Due to recent changes, to the wild.. and PvP I've decided to give it another chance. I've spent a very long time tracking down a lot of our old school members, and on the way finding some very nice dedicated and new members too. We've spent alot of time getting everything set up, before we opened to the public. We wanted to be GOOD, by the time we opened.. not just a clan who is struggling to get by. In our first two days opened we've managed to have pulls of 13 and 11 to mini wars. We don't want to stay low/med lvl forever, we want to compete and one day become a top clan competing with the top 5 right now. If you want to contribute your personal skills and abilities bringing everything you have to the table.. and NOT just be a stat of another high level clan who pulls 100's of people to trips.. if you want to actually be known and become apart of something great... so when you can look back, when Adversity is sitting at the top and know that you were apart of it.. you helped it grow.. your contributions is why Adversity is as good as it is....... well then, Adversity is the clan for you.

Check out this video to get a taste of what the Old' Adversity was like.

If you plan on Joining Adversity, please keep in mind we PRIDE ourselves on our warring skill.. so please be willing to follow directions, use your head, and be very disciplined. If you don't know how to do something just ask a question and we will teach you.

New Videos

Pictures

avline.png

aveod.png

aveod2.png

tripk.png

avp2p.png

avp2p2.png

avp2p3.png

av4n.png

av3h.png

av2fh.png

av1jq.png

av6.png

av5ky.png

fc8vb7.gif

100124192335.png

100126122404.png

100126123228.png

100126123859.png

100126125352.png

100126130329.png

MORE GRAPHICS SOON TO COME!

----------------------------

Thanks for looking. check us out!

Lht4D.gif
WCGCl.gif

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I know it's just funny to think it's been so long that a guy that we all remember as a low level pure is now 99 defence lol

Haha, I know.. went from a 40 attack 1 def pure... to a ****** maxed out ***. lol

Lht4D.gif
WCGCl.gif

GL AV!

TH IS MY ONE

:fap:

i liek the green join da unitz@$@!$@#

Proud founder of Violent Demise
Proud Member of Intense Redemption
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
intense.png