Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Droolz Looking

Droolz

I recently just left VD for reasons I shouldn't say.

So here are my stats:

stats2s.png

Get to know me

I led Vitality, The Revolution, Aggression, and Explicity

I was in Disturbed, Insane (or something, led by Arjan), The Revolution, TGG, Explicity, Aggression, and Violent Demise.

I am loyal, all the clans I was in closed, except for VD. I tend to not flame, as I only flame OD because they're really ignorant, or somewhat.

So, yeah. I've played on and off for about 4 years now. And I have tons of experience with clans.

oh and I'm PST.

unled2af.png
besttank1.png

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your stats is perfect for TLP. If you like to P2P team pk our 70s can offer you that. And if you like P2P overall then we offer that as well with P2P pk trips on sundays/preps/mini wars.

www.tlp-rs.com

Heh you would be very welcome at Adversity, we are still fresh from re-opening but are upcoming and doing well, we like to keep active and are hosting different kind of events for everyone to get to know each other if they don't already, I could never say that I'm 100% that you would like it in Adversity, no clan could for the simple reason that each of us are different, but I could say that I "possitively think" you would enjoy yourself. Good luck choosing I hope you make the right decision for you.

#omnicide is currently doing very well and is on a 6-0 mini streak 3-0 pk streak 1-0 fullout streak. we are very organized and would love to have you.

Av beat OD yesterday, so i don't see how that is possible. Unless, that all happened today 0.o

2e2nifq.png

You just meet the requirements for Epidemic. Ranked one of the Top 3 clans over all.

#epidemic

http://epidemic-rs.com/forums/index.php?

If you don't feel so good about that, check out Eruption of Pures, Fatality, or Corrupt Pures. Are also good clans in my opinion

2vkztwj.jpg

Oops. My hand slipped, and I destroyed your swords. My bad.

</div>

LOL Droolz come talk to me in #omnicide

Atleast dont join #Av they like to hack other clans Forums LOL want proof?

Http://www.Lostcausers.ipbfree.com = work from there "Warlord" Gawdy

Ps: they will flame me for that.

Other words just come check out Omnicide We're Chill with the Honor Low level Clans not these Nh nubs.

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF

EOD or Ravage, ANy other clan above +60 reqs right now are pathetic :\

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

Join Notorious Massacre, we are a new medium level clan. We are recruiting and growing, ar reqs aren't very high. We have Vent and Irc, our website is Nm-Rs.Tk, We understand if your looking for a more recognized clan, but we would hope that you join us or inform your friends about us.

Thanks,

Im 0n Extacy|Alex On Xtc

Droolz, i dont care if your not in my clan but not become one of them.

#irclan

Proud founder of Violent Demise
Proud Member of Intense Redemption
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
intense.png

I see im not the first person here, but I really hope you would check out TT, The Trackers. I think I've talked to you once and you were cool. TT is led by the one and only RAY! :D! So hit us up. We are a community based clan so you don't have to deal with retards.

#Trackers

TH IS MY ONE