Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[MM] Mayhem Makers / Final Mayhem Saturday

Speshls

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

EOP and E are clearly raging IRL about how they got screwed up this weekend therefore trying to cause an arguement to try and show how they clearly didnt lose all 3 fights, yet they did, and by getting HF to crash really doesnt look good for you.

Gf EOP and E Next weekend might see you lot teaming again :confused:

attackicon.gif 60 strengthicon.gif 99 defenceicon.gif 2 rangedicon.gif 99prayericon.gif 45 magiciconv.gif 99

warqv.png

zsvos7.gif

I love reading these topics, gives me so much luls to see all of the excuses and internet battles. Nice fights E+EOP, would be nice to see you out by yourselves again next weekend :)

Oh, and worst weekend ever? Na bro, na

LOL! Who started teaming?

We just had a trip on us own till we saw MM+FOE in yellow capes... :dry:

www.eop-rs.com-1265856176-U80.png

- EoP Member since 16 January 2010 -

good fights on the 2nd and third.

although this topic dissapoints me, full of propaganda lol

Damn. Was expecting a much better response after all the flaming and **** talking you did during the week about how MM was gonna have a bad trip.

vanmirpixelsigwithblack.png

Damn. Was expecting a much better response after all the flaming and **** talking you did during the week about how MM was gonna have a bad trip.

yeah thank you, comes to show that im not a sore loser like 90% of mm, even the round they lost they throw in propaganda lol.

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png

59bf1.png

funny, in that pic is look at the purple/blue dots and look at the white dots...fight started at mid volc.. you can predict who was going to win if hf hadnt come :>

Ye we were winning the first fight till HF ran in. :confused:

www.eop-rs.com-1265856176-U80.png

- EoP Member since 16 January 2010 -

Do you know what strategy is? Obviously not you rely on addy. We ran to the east hill to bring you into the gap and feast on you, and guess what, you ran right into the trap.

Good fights E and EOP HOPEFULLY You come out tommorow but im not going to expect it.

funny coming from the guy who chases mains with a fall in of 70 people looking for pixels

and no, if you look you are hugging single, you are not on the hill anymore, you were pushed off of it.

whats worse then mm and foe's organization is you leading and calling on ts.

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png

gj final mayhem of course this topic has alot of fault endings in it, but tbh i dont really care.

i got awesome loot from this trip, and seeing how majority MM are going spastic over it then i know it was a fun day :D.

idk why you guys are thinking we are slumping lol, we pulled 85+ today, just cause its not over 100 doesnt mean its a slump.

but w/e keeps you guys sleeping at night :/

#nme

www.nme-rs.com/forums

http://www.youtube.com/user/theNMEtube

Do you know what strategy is? Obviously not you rely on addy. We ran to the east hill to bring you into the gap and feast on you, and guess what, you ran right into the trap.

Good fights E and EOP HOPEFULLY You come out tommorow but im not going to expect it.

i wasent there saturday so i wont comment on that. BUT Epidmic come out EVERY saturday and we are ranked number 4 p2p, so please at least get your facts strait before you start saying ****, makes you like like an idiot....

dc3jig.jpg

Epidemic forever<3