Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[MM] Mayhem Makers / Final Mayhem Saturday

Speshls

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's funny because that isn't even my IRC name. And I don't think you can look up a picture in 3 seconds. *******.

Gwas. Just KO'd Jhonty. I must say, faking an IRC log to make someone look bad, haven't seen someone go that low in a long time.

30nj3p2.gif

^13th'd^

arrrrroooooooooooooo

25a8748.png

idasky.jpg

.......It's a well known fact that the silver surfer is by far the most supreme marvel super hero of mankind made up of pure cosmic power. Don't get me wrong, the hulk is near the top and one of the best, just like you guys, but E is better. The hulk requires air to live... the silver surfer could simply plop the hulk out into space and watch him die due to starvation of oxygen, simple... The hulk may be strong but not always the smartest... Exactly like MM. Epidemic is the silver surfer in this scenario and always comes out on top.

sup

the silver surfer would imply you are made of silver, not adamantium

pureclan.png

I am the best pker in the world.

PROOF

(13:01:06) -[WC]RuneScript- *** [ LIKE ROSES ]: Str 82 | HP 72 | Range 60 | Pray 43 | Magic 53 | Woodcut 63 | Agility 31

Got just enough agility that the addy doesn't hold it down too much.

(13:01:06) -[WC]RuneScript- *** [ LIKE ROSES ]: Str 82 | HP 72 | Range 60 | Pray 43 | Magic 53 | Woodcut 63 | Agility 31

Got just enough agility that the addy doesn't hold it down too much.

LvL 70's in addy FTW! I guess that's the new requirements in E now. If teaming doesn't work, get more defense!

pg0j18.gif

pureclan.png

YpN4A.png

fodurn.jpg

Got our title back. Sorta feel bad for taking it back so soon, that was the most pathetic reign for a number 1 that I have ever seen, and I been around for a while lol. They better wax that ass for next weekend.

a483be15a4a204d914ba67937c21511b.jpg

----------CLAN KILLAZ----------

For all you saying that L0lasskicker was saying HF was helping us from those pics. People were crying about FOE bsing us. Here is my video - if you don't feel like watching it I took pictures for you. Read the CC and look at the time on the video.

pic1px.png

3 seconds later in the movie, and since I have it playing at 300x speed, 1 second later:

pic2o.png

vanmirpixelsigwithblack.png