Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Destructive Pures- Undefeated Saturday

Loz

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Also im not trying to flame here...But i still have a spy in DP lol..i was on your trip for a short while but left shortly after then came back...*wistles* im in one of your pictures =3

Honey dont give hints to who it is.... :dry:

I'm also going to say that 15% of your pull is from my spies. One of my spies is named Drunkin R2h

Riveting tale, chap!

Hostility

I'm also going to say that 15% of your pull is from my spies. One of my spies is named Drunkin R2h

Riveting tale, chap!

Not suprised one bit..Chap!

|Proud to have been Rune Raiders Warlord 5 Years|
|-Corrupt Since 2008-|

||||||

Not suprised one bit..Chap!

You ruined anything that ever existed with that statement.

Thanks for the fights Fi and TLP ^.^

Hope to see lots of clans out tomorrow.

You ruined anything that ever existed with that statement.

Thanks for the fights Fi and TLP ^.^

Hope to see lots of clans out tomorrow.

That was the point lol.

|-Corrupt Since 2008-|

||||||

All they did was crash today, and fight FI I think?

Gj on your day btw.

Can't blame them. Clans that are in danger of dying tend to just crash and invite randoms to trips.

Well in DP, good trip. GF's to TLP/FI for the fights.

They had like 44 invites last week (confirmed) so can't blame them for crashing because if they had anywhere near 44 invites today I'm guessing they had about 15-20 cp members there.

lawl faggots

mmflash123.gif

Judging by that post looks like you are mad bro, i would be to if i kept logging from a dying clan like CP

I say you're mad, because you're hovering our topic ever since it was posted. I suggest you back off before one of your leaders makes you look like a retard.

Hopefully you hover over CP's topic. But the way your day was today I don't expect one from you, because all you did was crash lol.

Hostility

I say you're mad, because you're hovering our topic ever since it was posted. I suggest you back off before one of your leaders makes you look like a retard.

Hopefully you hover over CP's topic. But the way your day was today I don't expect one from you, because all you did was crash lol.

SOrry for afking a topic on PW while being away from the computer or training 0.0

And once again, as mentioned before even by your officals, Cp had several 1v1 fights today.

We wouldnt have to crash you if you would step up and fight us?

|-Corrupt Since 2008-|

||||||

Hmm, you say undefeated, but u say in title "ft cp" which u ran from :P but sorry about that :P thought u had finished

Also CP starting was about 10 as we were hopping to our homeworld and u killed sum slow nubs =]]

never the less Gj tonight Dp #6 <3