Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Eruption of Epidemic

Goop

wasnt talking about that part of ur post :banana:

well they are obviously successful if they have their own tv show :bunny:

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@sandra how is our topic full of lies?

- MM claim they went 3-0. Yet we have 100% proof of clearing MM + Foe at altar in less than 3 minutes.

- MM + Foe both say we had 20+ on them which we didn't. It was about even ( 70~ E + 80~ Eop vs 90~ MM and 65~ Foe ).

- HF crashed the first fight, yet Foe + MM claim a win. Before HF crashed we were winning. We pushed you guys in single and made you snipe us. So that's a draw.

- E and Eop cleared you guys at BH bank/crater. We're not claiming a win on that.

So to sum it up: First fight got crashed, before HF came E + Eop were definatly winning. Second fight MM + Foe won, but E + Eop didn't have 20+ on you. Third fight we cleared Foe + MM at altar. Fourth fight we cleared MM + Foe at bh bank/crater but don't claim a win.

Which ends in 1-1. Not 2-1 as Foe claim or 3-0 as MM claim.

heartline8.gif

- MM claim they went 3-0. Yet we have 100% proof of clearing MM + Foe at altar in less than 3 minutes.

- MM + Foe both say we had 20+ on them which we didn't. It was about even ( 70~ E + 80~ Eop vs 90~ MM and 65~ Foe ).

- HF crashed the first fight, yet Foe + MM claim a win. Before HF crashed we were winning. We pushed you guys in single and made you snipe us. So that's a draw.

- E and Eop cleared you guys at BH bank/crater. We're not claiming a win on that.

So to sum it up: First fight got crashed, before HF came E + Eop were definatly winning. Second fight MM + Foe won, but E + Eop didn't have 20+ on you. Third fight we cleared Foe + MM at altar. Fourth fight we cleared MM + Foe at bh bank/crater but don't claim a win.

Which ends in 1-1. Not 2-1 as Foe claim or 3-0 as MM claim.

Thanks for clearing MM (not Foe) as our trip ended... We seperated at Lava Gap after we raped you lot.

3-0 TBH.

NUT UP OR SHUTUP r[]fl TALK **** GET HIT.

2r7q8ef.jpg

Why do you have to lie to your self + the whole pure community to make your self look better?

In the end E + Eop + smart people on pw know we went 1-1 and were winning the first fight before HF came + cleared MM + foe at bh and crater.

I'd like to see 3 vids of MM + Foe from yesterdays trip of beating us 3 times. I'm sure you can only provide 1 ( the dwarf fight ).

heartline8.gif

Why do you have to lie to your self + the whole pure community to make your self look better?

In the end E + Eop + smart people on pw know we went 1-1 and were winning the first fight before HF came + cleared MM + foe at bh and crater.

I'd like to see 3 vids of MM + Foe from yesterdays trip of beating us 3 times. I'm sure you can only provide 1 ( the dwarf fight ).

Do you not understand? You cleared MM alone in under 3 minutes because we were ending (without Foe) we sepereated from lava gap to BH.

I like how you guis go that low just to claim a win r[]fl the only clean fight we had was at lava gap and we ended with 100+ left.

The epidemic has been cured.

2r7q8ef.jpg

its a shame foe wouldnt 1v1 us today :( but ohwell, was still a good trip.

E + EOP went 1-1 with MM + FOE, even though we didn't have sign ups, and they prepared to team beforehand. cute.

and @ any trolln cool kids who claim we invited HF to crash or something:

59bf1.png

^i would say a MM member saying 'at least they are helping us' hardly says that we invited them.

thank you for the fights everyone :)

maybe he was talking about foe?

nobs.png

Do you not understand? You cleared MM alone in under 3 minutes because we were ending (without Foe) we sepereated from lava gap to BH.

I like how you guis go that low just to claim a win r[]fl the only clean fight we had was at lava gap and we ended with 100+ left.

The epidemic has been cured.

I'm talking about the altar fight. MM and Foe DID not seperate.

Vid of us clearing foe + mm at altar:

Proof of us clearing MM + Foe at bh bank/crater ( also.. david killed new recruits I believe in the crater... so Foe members where there = not seperated ).

100131001752.png

100131002118.png

Wheres MM's proof of going 3-0? And by that I mean a vid.

heartline8.gif

I'm talking about the altar fight. MM and Foe DID not seperate.

Vid of us clearing foe + mm at altar:

Proof of us clearing MM + Foe at bh bank/crater ( also.. david killed new recruits I believe in the crater... so Foe members where there = not seperated ).

100131001752.png

100131002118.png

Wheres MM's proof of going 3-0? And by that I mean a vid.

r[]fl I didn't see any Foe in that vid.

And as for the pictures, you get us at the end when we banked and said log out if you want, trip ended.

2r7q8ef.jpg

And as for the pictures, you get us at the end when we banked and said log out if you want, trip ended.

I did + our scouts did =] Our vent callers called piles on Foe ranks. Shame you still have to lie. We have 100% proof of beating foe + mm at altar. Stop lieing lol.

And for the bh bank/crater fight. E's not claiming a win on that. So might aswell stop.

In the end it was 1-1 -> MM + foe beating us at dwarfs and e + eop beating mm + foe at altar.

heartline8.gif

maybe he was talking about foe?

considering this was just after HF rushed in and cleared EOP, i doubt it.

and no banks, MM + FOE weren't bsing each other, you guys even went out and bought matching capes before the trip.

cute.

7431051924523195.png

I did + our scouts did =] Our vent callers called piles on Foe ranks. Shame you still have to lie. We have 100% proof of beating foe + mm at altar. Stop lieing lol.

And for the bh bank/crater fight. E's not claiming a win on that. So might aswell stop.

In the end it was 1-1 -> MM + foe beating us at dwarfs and e + eop beating mm + foe at altar.

/facepalm, whos lying? Do you know the definition of lying? I'm not saying we didn't die at altar r[]fl, you killed us when we were ending which shows how low epidemic+eop had to go to claim a win.

The only 'clean' fight we had, you guys lost. Which makes MM+Foe>Eop+E

MM #1 you sore losers r[]fl

@Jonty, are you sure? MM bought them teamcapes, the occasional 20-30 people from each clan decided to only bring their own cape.

59925.png

^ I see a foe cape or too, there are more obviously from a different angle.

2r7q8ef.jpg

lol we should just ignore banks, i heard he has some sort of brain impairment where he cannot use logic and apply it to everyday situations.

anyway, i would like to take this opportunity to lol @ MM for having 34 defence 'pures' on their trip.

WELCOME TO THE ADDY ALLIANCE MAYHEM MAKERS.

or maybe you guys can start something new

THE FAILED BARROWS GLOVES PURES ALLIANCE

7431051924523195.png

Idk, if P S I C H, Ranger Ltu21 is not in FOE, then you say true. :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

3038g2a.png

R. I. P. Epidemic. Proud to have been in E. <33

/facepalm, whos lying? Do you know the definition of lying? I'm not saying we didn't die at altar r[]fl, you killed us when we were ending which shows how low epidemic+eop had to go to claim a win.

The only 'clean' fight we had, you guys lost. Which makes MM+Foe>Eop+E

MM #1 you sore losers r[]fl

@Jonty, are you sure? MM bought them teamcapes, the occasional 20-30 people from each clan decided to only bring their own cape.

You + foe ended 30 mins later AFTER we had cleared you at altar. You're such a bad lier. And can't you read? I've said it 3 times already. E and Eop don't claim a win of us clearing you guys ending at bh bank/crater. Stop bringing it up.

We had two clean fights. One which you won and one wich we won = 1-1.

heartline8.gif

You + foe ended 30 mins later AFTER we had cleared you at altar. You're such a bad lier. And can't you read? I've said it 3 times already. E and Eop don't claim a win of us clearing you guys ending at bh bank/crater. Stop bringing it up.

he knows lol, its his desperate last attempt at trolling.

7431051924523195.png

You + foe ended 30 mins later AFTER we had cleared mm + foe at altar. You're such a bad lier. And can't you read? I've said it 3 times already. E and Eop don't claim a win of us clearing you guys ending at bh bank/crater. Stop bringing it up.

No, we had 1 clear fight. The altar was not a clear fight, believe what you want but MM+Foe came out ontop which means MM+Foe>Eop+E.

2r7q8ef.jpg