Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Destructive Pures' Sunday

Loz

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One of the best trips eva

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

My guess is that your list is overall, which would mean you'll need to pull solid 100+ to F2p and 80+ to P2p to even get near #2

I can't tell if you're serious or not, would be great if you could pull something big to back-up this prediction.

I honestly don't see anything major happening during this month.

March preds:

1.) MM

2.) FOE

3.) TLP

4.) E

5.) Dp

Px stayed off for most of the fight and I doubt it was an intentional pkri from px since they were spamming off at first lol. After temptation god the better of them, wtf elvemage and his 45+over 9000 defence level 80/80 tanks couldn't help themselfs to free mystic. I'm hooded up, x god rage x and kidinvisible had other ideas as the Valhalla rejects were kicked to the floor ny dp's pure main, the rated I'm hooded up who thought of windows 7.

It was truelly as sad day for a runepure/tank clan. The majority of low level px didn't last 15 seconds after the fight became a cluser.

Edit: Removed quoted bait.

mmflash123.gif