Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Final Ownage Elite's Undefeated Sunday

True Whip

LOL

Don't laugh at the poor kid who fell for propaganda by a few idiots trying to stir up sh*t by spamming with old unrelated pics :confused: He did say gf so leave him alone

I was thinking why none of ur videos end, like never show us how it really ended?

FOEtube version was dumbed down and cut, watch t3l35's vids he has full fights in 2 separate videos.

Ex FOE Co-Leader

foesig4yearsred.png

foechamps-1.gif[

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow just realized that pic was old loleelelelelelelelel....its getting late lol... you all have permission to tea-bag me now.

well let me just try to recover from that fail by saying that mains were attacking both sides and the fight at CW was epic... i think we won, you guys disagree.... gl next weekend, hopefully we can have some cleaner fights =P

5cj9c6.gif

40nRh.gif

Well basically the tlp portion of this topic was incorrect because MM crashed the first fight so nobody won there. We ran into foe in single, also pushed you guys and cleared most of you until you ran off and FI joined us in single. We didnt bother chasing you guys and proceeded on to fight Fi in single and killed all of them off as well, right after we beat you all in single. On the second fight you did push us to the area in front clan wars but we returned enough to prevent it from ending there (There were also mains below clan wars kiliing off some tlp as we returned but it wasnt that significant so...) Soon after what followed was basically a 30+ minute fight where we were trying to gain ground enough to win. It went back and forth but finally TLP pulled it out and killed off the remaining foe that didnt run into clan wars and hide. You did not win either of the fights, you actually lost the second fight. Good fight though im not gonna lie it was very very fun. Hope to see you guys next weekend, hopefully we wont have any interferences :P.

How can you say it went back in forth when you guys were in clan wars the whole time? You had idiots come out 1 by 1 and just spec us then attempt to run back into cw, and if they were frozen they died, if not they were safe. Hugging safezone for 30 mins really makes you the better clan on the day, let me tell you. I wonder if FOE didn't run to kill off the rest of you at clanwars and took their win up at the dwarves, would you still call that your win?

TLP I am sorry. I wanted to join your side on this flame war but you simply would not take me off your akick. So I was forced to join FOE's side. I am sorry that I owned you to the point that you gave up.

GL next week.

vanmirpixelsigwithblack.png

TLP I am sorry. I wanted to join your side on this flame war but you simply would not take me off your akick. So I was forced to join FOE's side. I am sorry that I owned you to the point that you gave up.

GL next week.

stop teaming!!!

yes we out returned you and we won at cw... I don't get whats so funny about that, maybe the fact that the mains were yours?

f_4k9htm_60057ba.png

Just stop being a ****... you had a great trip and i gave you the props you deserve. You are the #1 p2p clan...so act like it.

see you next weekend FOE, always fun fighting you guys even if it costs me 3m =P

Idiot, that wasn't even todays trip and why would they be ours if they don't know what clan we are?

5c600.png

Learn your **** before you start it. Look at the date it was taken if you need to be proven wrong once again.

v3rd3 ur a ****** bag, go pk with some friends.

or do u even have any?

no rsd trip today sorry. your 1v1 skills are horrid, i suggest paying closer attention to what style i am using so you can pray that, and using phoenix necklaces so you don't get koed.