Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Final Ownage Elite's Undefeated Sunday

True Whip

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't get to the trip till about 1 hour+ in, but I still got to enjoy plenty of action. Gf's Tlp, see you guys next weekend. :)

Foe pride worldwide!

jesswikisigdone1.png

^ Thank you so much Devlz for the amazing sig! <3

Pm [Foe]Jess if you ever have questions about Foe or want to get my referral.

~ Never cheat, never lie, Final Ownage till I DIE! ~

whats up man

K seriously... u tlp kids are being little bitchs for trying to claim win on a ******* massacre of 15 tlp kids for 40 minutes. Gratz u returned 100000 times...... we didnt have to return cause u werent killing us rofl.... You telly up... die... telly back up.. die... so on and so on. Gratz lol. Next week we will be sure to fight at grdz where there's no safe spot to run in and out of... if u come up.

LOL, just cause you don't have 90 mage doesn't mean the rest of us can't anarkal or w/e teleport up <3

~It's not flame baiting if it's true~

~You may hate what I say, but I love when you hate~

The only clan I respect is FOE... You're the only clan who give us competition in F2P + P2P.

TLP, E and EOP may aswell hybernate like most of them usually do for 11 out of 12 months a year.

Gratz on your UNDEFEATED sunday, clearly #1 p2p.

2r7q8ef.jpg

haha gf's FOE, no hate :)

but what do I see.. the hatred between MM and FOE stopped because of the other rivalry and they became lovers?:D

lolnice2see

We're still rivals.

Edited out un-necessary bit

2r7q8ef.jpg

Well deserved. GJ guys. Won this fair and square. Might I add TLP had a 45 deffer(ripendisease) and returning got to the point of not even welfaring but simply using steel picks? I can't say I'm proud to be a TLP app atm.

otter.gif
hayley-williams.jpg

Well deserved. GJ guys. Won this fair and square. Might I add TLP had a 45 deffer(ripendisease) and returning got to the point of not even welfaring but simply using steel picks? I can't say I'm proud to be a TLP app atm.

the poor leadership doesn't know what its doing, they will slump again

Honoured Ex-Mayhem Maker 2007-2010
smd eop + foe alliance
@Ed|phantom on swiftIRC

pureclan.png

the poor leadership doesn't know what its doing, they will slump again

All the more reason I withdrew my app. It's FOE or bust for me. seeing as to how I'm ip banned from all things FOE related I remain clanless

otter.gif
hayley-williams.jpg

All the more reason I withdrew my app. It's FOE or bust for me. seeing as to how I'm ip banned from all things FOE related I remain clanless

You had the chance to reapply, but you got selfish and wanted to "get back" at FOE. You ruined your reputation. Don't know if it was the bipolar or that you're an idiot, but once you took me off that friendslist, I've hated you. Hope to kill you some other time.