Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

The Real story. Or the Polygraph test, or something involving truth and lies

.Bowdown

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You think you are big boys saying you hunt pink in p2p?

Keep talking your ****, i'll show you what hunting a clan in p2p is really about get your ******* sgin up topic made son, and phish some more accs and hand them out to your recruits, get your addy sets out and stock up on tabs coz **** your going to need it.

you had 10 members max who returned in gear and we have vids showing how ******* worthless you was....

fight starts at dwavres you get ******* shafted all the way to clanwars, and you dont get a solid push or ground to stand on outside of clanwars until we leave because u were just ****... wasnt worth my time, or my members time.

If this is what you need to do to make your members come next week to provide me with loot then post more please.

#TEAM-WALLI

lol@ topique.. GF's FOE.. we all had fun.. who cares about the outcomes really..

I care when your openly calling us liers, when you got your arse handed to you twice, i prefer to be polite and keep it civil with tlp, but **** it... you got dropped try again next week.

#TEAM-WALLI

I care when your openly calling us liers, when you got your arse handed to you twice, i prefer to be polite and keep it civil with tlp, but **** it... you got dropped try again next week.

Well I said that I dont care about outcomes.. All I care about is having fun and good fights..

TLP says they won because they were the last clan @ clw.. and you said you won because you were outopting us and TLP was welfaring..

Okay and thats it.. and lets just look forward to next week..

I want TLP to stop the flamebait and flames but yeah who will listen lol..

I had fun, I hope you had too:)

dutchscompletedii0.gif

Re-uploaded some old vids:

http://www.youtube.com/user/dutchleader

Well I said that I dont care about outcomes.. All I care about is having fun and good fights..

TLP says they won because they were the last clan @ clw.. and you said you won because you were outopting us and TLP was welfaring..

**** i actually love you...

even if you did drop me on vid in old wild =[

#TEAM-WALLI

you lead in game ****

No. He doesn't.

MM never crashed your fight. Stop ******* lying so that you can try to claim a win.

MM did not hit TLP during the first fight. We logged in north bh stairs. FOE was spread south of bh stairs. There was a few TLP trying to rush in and DDS spec the FOE that were spread. A few of our idiotic members attacked a few then fell back in. This at most killed 2 people which I even doubt it killed anyone but they would have killed more foe then tlp. MM then proceeded to walk through the crater to come out on the west stairs (mossies side) ((single)) by the time we got all the way around TLP was already cleared and MM just helped FOE kills the ones in single trying to run away.

vanmirpixelsigwithblack.png

This is why i love dutch leader

GJ TLp was a ******* awesome fight there :D EPIC

Rly enjoyed thnx :) -> Next weekend

You think you are big boys saying you hunt pink in p2p?

Keep talking your ****, i'll show you what hunting a clan in p2p is really about get your ******* sgin up topic made son, and phish some more accs and hand them out to your recruits, get your addy sets out and stock up on tabs coz **** your going to need it.

you had 10 members max who returned in gear and we have vids showing how ******* worthless you was....

fight starts at dwavres you get ******* shafted all the way to clanwars, and you dont get a solid push or ground to stand on outside of clanwars until we leave because u were just ****... wasnt worth my time, or my members time.

If this is what you need to do to make your members come next week to provide me with loot then post more please.

RELAX MATE - ITS JUST THE INTERNET

westyhottestmember.png
westysig.png

You're spamming in safezone.

You allow clan members to NH and Phish.

It took you over night to think of a lie for your topic?

Let's see some vids.

Why the

excessive

use of

the enter

key?

<[Foe]Jon|Sniping> its a fun mini war..

<[Foe]Jon|Sniping> no one knew no single