Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Final Ownage Elites undefeated sunday

Aly

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Then Pjing also counts as no honor also right?

Pjing? It was a war in single, plus you can clearly see the guy who rushed you that he was unaware that you had just got done with a fight. So yeah next time you don't want "pjing" make it a rule.

Edit: Just rewatched video Virtus attacked him first or atleast they targeted each other at the same time. Take a look yourself.

Elder of FOE. Never outclassed.

4ca7e7011.jpg
Proud to have been apart of the Ownage.

10pdfkn.jpg
FOE PRIDE

Good job Foe, i'd like to think we helped you out by getting off you when Eop+Fi crashed our fight below BH because you would've been sandwitched but I guess your topic wouldn't be as good if you didn't say you cleared all of us.

The truth shall set you free FOE.

Member of EOP 10 FEB. 2010
99 Magic on 23 FEB. 2010
Legend of EOP 23 FEB. 2010
Elite Member of EOP 22 MARCH 2010
Quit EOP MAY 2010 - RETIRED
Member of EOP 12 JULY 2011

As I thought you couldn't get more retarded.

Im Sry? i don't play to Pk Ever single day so why would i know if its honor or not. And Also, Thats not me

Edit* I ask a simple Question and i get called a retard, thats nice huh

wat? nice stats

Thanks bro. Yours aren't half bad yourself. :cool:

Member of EOP 10 FEB. 2010
99 Magic on 23 FEB. 2010
Legend of EOP 23 FEB. 2010
Elite Member of EOP 22 MARCH 2010
Quit EOP MAY 2010 - RETIRED
Member of EOP 12 JULY 2011

We cleared you/pushed you into bh before the crash. The dots east were not foe, they were eop+fi as you can clearly see your members running into BH. So in my opinion it looks like we cleared most of you and pushed about 10 into bh which would secure a dp win. The second fight however was a different story, it was a bit of a mess with us getting traped in the middle, we clearly had a good fight on our hands but carnage sealed the victory for foe as there was no way we could return while having to fight off two clans. Foe won the second fight although the first fight was clearly controlled and won by DP. I how ever agree that we did give you guys a good fight today, also vice versa.

http://i48.tinypic.com/v8d28k.jpg - As seen in the video, just before eop crash our main body, us pushing the final few of foe into bh/killing of about 2 inside of us. Can't really argue with that? Btw if you are offended by amazing pain skill and leet gfx, please don't click the picture.

DP > FOE

/Facepalm

|Bad Kangaroo|

#TLP

OHFs7.png

Team Genocide

| Site | TGTube | Apply Here

We cleared you/pushed you into bh before the crash. The dots east were not foe, they were eop+fi as you can clearly see your members running into BH. So in my opinion it looks like we cleared most of you and pushed about 10 into bh which would secure a dp win. The second fight however was a different story, it was a bit of a mess with us getting traped in the middle, we clearly had a good fight on our hands but carnage sealed the victory for foe as there was no way we could return while having to fight off two clans. Foe won the second fight although the first fight was clearly controlled and won by DP. I how ever agree that we did give you guys a good fight today, also vice versa.

http://i48.tinypic.com/v8d28k.jpg - As seen in the video, just before eop crash our main body, us pushing the final few of foe into bh/killing of about 2 inside of us. Can't really argue with that? Btw if you are offended by amazing paint skill and leet gfx, please don't click the picture.

ROfl just Rofl.

Want to join the best? Go to http://Foe-rs.com

Foe vs Fi F2P Full Out Saturday Auguest 11, 2012

Retired Runescape 2/1/2012