Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

It is official.

walli

Foe or tlp?  

216 members have voted

1. 1. who will win?

• foe
    • tlp

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You've never been led by Walli how can you assume he is bad, he had leadership roles way before being announced Co-Leader, and FOE did great from there and still going strong now.

Lol at the votes, so much hope for TLP, FOE are the under dogs now :P

|Bad Kangaroo|

#TLP

OHFs7.png

Team Genocide

| Site | TGTube | Apply Here

Tlp's got better leadership, but the members of TLP aren't upto par with FOE's. FOE shall win in the end.... Although I really hope TLP pull something out of the bag, getting really bored with FOE at #1 >.>

Kind of findit hard to believe TLP has better leadership when they have been in a countless number of slumps in the past 3 years.

Lol, judging by this poll FOE are the underdogs, eh?

Judging by the hype in FOE and ridiculous amounts of sign ups and support, my bet is we'll win losing less than 20.

Ex FOE Co-Leader

foesig4yearsred.png

foechamps-1.gif[

I'm enjoying the hatefest on FOE. I'm also liking FOE being the underdogs of this war. I'm going to be so pumped for this. :banana:

Elder of FOE. Never outclassed.

4ca7e7011.jpg
Proud to have been apart of the Ownage.

10pdfkn.jpg
FOE PRIDE

You are wrong, have had New Members for almost 2 months now...kthnx

IDK what you are trying to prove....We have our new members on our ML, you don't, when we didn't have them on the same ML our averages were better than yours....

SO...GL =]

Actually, that's not true and not possible at the same time. FOE's always had the highest requirements of any pure clan which leads to the fact that we have had the highest averages for a long long time.

Also, we only have 6 associates. You have 12 new members. A difference of 6 members doesn't pull averages of 100+ members down by 1+ level. Nice math sir.

Again, good luck.

christmassig.png
Beastdefire
Maxed GS Pure
99 Strength
99 Range
99 Magic
99 Hitpoints

It's going to be interesting foe are no where near underdogs in this war they are a very well based p2p clan and have been number 1 in p2p for ages with their mage averages and requirements for entry being quite high I think the war will go in FOE's favour.

I think it's a bit unfair to make TLP's members sit due to having 30 defence just because FOE don't accept it I say if you war a clan you war them straight if you don't like their minority of members with 30 defence don't war lol.

I'd love to watch this war / see videos, the summoning on is going to make the battle very hectic I'd prefer it to be off so we can see who's organisation is better but it will be an entertaining war none the less good luck to both parties.

eop.png

"The Eruption has already begun move out the way or feel the heat."

It's going to be interesting foe are no where near underdogs in this war they are a very well based p2p clan and have been number 1 in p2p for ages with their mage averages and requirements for entry being quite high I think the war will go in FOE's favour.

I think it's a bit unfair to make TLP's members sit due to having 30 defence just because FOE don't accept it I say if you war a clan you war them straight if you don't like their minority of members with 30 defence don't war lol.

I'd love to watch this war / see videos, the summoning on is going to make the battle very hectic I'd prefer it to be off so we can see who's organisation is better but it will be an entertaining war none the less good luck to both parties.

yea i agree with wanting the summoning off, but in the end foe got what it wanted, so we shall see.

5cj9c6.gif

40nRh.gif

No one calling Foe underdogs they just not voting for you guys because no likes you guys cuz so cocky high on yourself and somewhat always supieror to everyone else. So what people are trying to say Would rather See TLP win.

We challenged them a few months back, but coincidentally their site happened to go down the same time we challenged them.

and when the fud did we do a 60v60 with foe??// any matched fights with foe in cwars we've always won

Ask cory it was a 60 v 60 matched option fight.

titanj.png

Tlp's got better leadership, but the members of TLP aren't upto par with FOE's. FOE shall win in the end.... Although I really hope TLP pull something out of the bag, getting really bored with FOE at #1 >.>

Stop there, Foe's leadership is far better. They havn't slumped over 6 times in 2 years.

titanj.png

You wouldn't be saying that if you weren't 30 defence. You are not a pure and your opinion isn't valued when you are not a pure. It is a bit unfair to make foe's Associates sit while TLP can have their "juniors" attend aswell. Lastly, summoning. Is it really going to play a large roll in the war? Judging by this Sunday, TLP pulled complete **** for being the #2 p2p clan, maybe they just took it easy or maybe they're complete ****, I don't know. But rest assured if their pull on Sunday is anything like it will be at the war, Foe's familiars will out-opt TLP members.

And If by your logic FOE are to war TLP straight everything, summoning would be on but you prefer it off. Addy got to your head ******?

You wouldn't be saying that if you weren't 30 defence. You are not a pure and your opinion isn't valued when you are not a pure. It is a bit unfair to make foe's Associates sit while TLP can have their "juniors" attend aswell. Lastly, summoning. Is it really going to play a large roll in the war? Judging by this Sunday, TLP pulled complete **** for being the #2 p2p clan, maybe they just took it easy or maybe they're complete ****, I don't know. But rest assured if their pull on Sunday is anything like it will be at the war, Foe's familiars will out-opt TLP members.

And If by your logic FOE are to war TLP straight everything, summoning would be on but you prefer it off. Addy got to your head ******?

You Also Know that Sunday was Valentine's day. People Have better things to do then Scape Sunday.

OT: Im gonna have to go with Foe

We'll MM still got shat on and it was Valentines day..half the clan wasnt on scape lmao.....

U sound mad. Take a chill pill