Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

It is official.

walli

Foe or tlp?  

216 members have voted

1. 1. who will win?

• foe
    • tlp

Nerves of Steel.

Who is gonna lead Foe btw, like actually ingame and inside the portal. I think that will be a game-changer, since I don't see too many Foe-Leaderboard-dudes with experience, Whilst Tlps-current leaderboard invented the Clan wars classic arena.

Foe Outstat us, Will probally outpull us (Im seeing 115-105 in foes favour, and hence foe can choose to sit there weaker members) but I think we can pull it out of the bag.

matched opts p2p is decided within the first 30 seconds.

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nerves of Steel.

Who is gonna lead Foe btw, like actually ingame and inside the portal. I think that will be a game-changer, since I don't see too many Foe-Leaderboard-dudes with experience, Whilst Tlps-current leaderboard invented the Clan wars classic arena.

Foe Outstat us, Will probally outpull us (Im seeing 115-105 in foes favour, and hence foe can choose to sit there weaker members) but I think we can pull it out of the bag.

matched opts p2p is decided within the first 30 seconds.

You lot may of invented it...

We perfected it.

Best of luck.

#TEAM-WALLI

I think FOE has this, even if they lose they will be more consistent on the weekends where it matters. Not trying to flame or cause any problems but I myself know a handful of people who have applied to TLP only for this war and for that reason I doubt they can better themselves even if they win. Just my opinion, i don't voice it regularly so don't flame me for it.