Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Honour in pure clans

t7emon arrow

I've personally seen Dimondowner at drags pking, 5+ times... You tried though. :)

And he does much better in 1v1 then most of the pkers I've ever seen. Another one, for the books.

Anyone that Scapes, that knows about pure clans, can talk about this topic. It's like a Def segregation...

And tbh.. "Ex FOE Co-Leader" your word means nothing.

Looking for a mid level P2p clan/team. Always interested.

marinecopy.png

Proud user of the Rune Baxe

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've personally seen Dimondowner at drags pking, 5+ times... You tried though. :)

And he does much better in 1v1 then most of the pkers I've ever seen. Another one, for the books.

Anyone that Scapes, that knows about pure clans, can talk about this topic. It's like a Def segregation...

And tbh.. "Ex FOE Co-Leader" your word means nothing.

I assume the post is directed at me.

I'll reply line-by-line.

- Good Job

- If you say so, cause your opinion matters

- Yea, "pure" forum, you're surprised defense is not welcomed by many here?

- and yours does :happy:

Ex FOE Co-Leader

foesig4yearsred.png

foechamps-1.gif[

I'll reply...

-Doesn't take effort. (Just know what you're talking about next time.)

-Thank you. :)

-I understand that, but the issue, is throughout RS...

-Once again... Thank you. :)

marinecopy.png

It's funny how people choose to divert attention from the real situation at hand because they don't want to deal with it. As I said in my opening post this is not a flaming topic or w/e you would prefer to call it. I'm sure I could find a video somewhere of every pure clan (members) in rs commiting a nh offence and I mean all pure clans whether they were booted or are still in the clan to this day.

I just used this example because it was new/relevant to the topic sorry if I offended people I did not mean to do so i'm just trying to bring more attention to a clear issue in the pure community. I can go and find some from every clan if that would make people feel better.

For all those that are attempting to cuss me out because I changed from 1 defence to 30 defence on a java browser game thus rendering my opinion obsolete please take a look at yourselves carefully because if you don't realise your full of rubbish there isn't much hope for you in the real world.

In 2005/06 until just recently people hated 20 defence I didn't really mind it but I guess people will and do cry about things please just get over it's not worth hating over. If that's how you naturally are in real life then please go ahead, but if your mature enough to not let an internet browser games discussions/arguements influence your judgement too much please use your sense and refrain from attempting to be offensive.

I ask one thing from people be normal. I would like to think people on these forums don't conduct themselves on these forums as the would do in real life..

Thanks

eop.png

"The Eruption has already begun move out the way or feel the heat."

he is complaining about honour in pure clans as a main.. thats what it has to do with this.

Whether you like it or not walli yes I did go from 1-30 defence, yes I still am HC of a pure clan and yes im not going to go away. So you can keep crying about it and ignore the task at hand or you can stop crying get over it and help with the situation as one of the leaders of an influential pure clan.

Your a smart guy why stoop to the levels of all the 13 year old trolls?

eop.png

Whether you like it or not walli yes I did go from 1-30 defence, yes I still am HC of a pure clan and yes im not going to go away. So you can keep crying about it and ignore the task at hand or you can stop crying get over it and help with the situation as one of the leaders of an influential pure clan.

Your a smart guy why stoop to the levels of all the 13 year old trolls?

All of it can be said for your 30 defence though. If you wan't to bring back the old ways of HONOUR pking, then surely 30 defence shouldn't be part of the concept either. So you can keep crying about it and ignore the task at hand or you can stop crying get over it and help with the situation as one of the leaders of an influential pure clan.

PS: He is one of those idiots who wears addy during run ins.

I don't know why I bother attempting to try and make the pure community better sometimes again you people insist to go off topic what armour you wear doesn't have anything to do with honour in the wild or what this topic was originally supposed to be about.

Forget it somebody lock the thread please that's what all you kids wan't when someone tries to decrease the amount of nh in the wilderness to better the pure community you shoot him down what does that say about you and your clan.

eop.png

I don't know why I bother attempting to try and make the pure community better sometimes again you people insist to go off topic what armour you wear doesn't have anything to do with honour in the wild or what this topic was originally supposed to be about.

Forget it somebody lock the thread please that's what all you kids wan't when someone tries to decrease the amount of nh in the wilderness to better the pure community you shoot him down what does that say about you and your clan.

They cry because they cant beat the people who have 30 def. Rs has evolved to the point that 1 def cant beat 30 and it scares them. I agree with you though

otter.gif
hayley-williams.jpg

he is complaining about honour in pure clans as a main.. thats what it has to do with this.

You are the absolute most annoying person, on the face of this planet. Get it through your head... He's not a main. And ANYONE that knows about this problem, 1-99Def, is able to talk about this. If you think mains can't talk about this problem, then end the problem. Thanks.

marinecopy.png

You are the absolute most annoying person, on the face of this planet. Get it through your head... He's not a main. And ANYONE that knows about this problem, 1-99Def, is able to talk about this. If you think mains can't talk about this problem, then end the problem. Thanks.

But he is a main.

We're trying to have civilized discussion about this topic, 'Nh', other then people flaming about T7emon's ~30 Def.

marinecopy.png