Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Honour in pure clans

t7emon arrow

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

try to refrain from using names, or implying something that might cause someone to think its about them. that almost ALWAYS leads to flame and stuff and it'll just ruin the topic.

yea i agree with t7emon, its soooo true =/

This topic is not about flaming or baiting so please refrain from doing so. I'm just pointing out something is wrong with honour in pure clans these days and it needs to be adressed immediately. I for one will boot anyone in eop who resorts to the sort of antics shown above.

These days pjing and praying is acceptable....I'm here to say NO that **** is not acceptable if you want to be no honour gtfo out of honour clans :\.

If you showed this video to people 2/3 years back all the people in that video would be booted no second chances what happened to beign strict.

After Bh came along everything went downhill but we got wilderness back to an extent it's time to start rectifying the situation in my honest opinion.

eop.png

"The Eruption has already begun move out the way or feel the heat."

Welcome to drags '09er.

Don't you mean '10er :\ First of my account was made in 05 :X and i've only ever had a pure (t7emon arrow) so I know about pure pking and what honour is supposed to be about.

I can accept that nh kids pray first at drags but it doesn't mean people in honour clans can automatically pray ofcourse the rule is if your a prayed upon you can pray back regardless but Tagging praying 1st and pjing is unacceptable idgaf if your pking at mage bank and especially against other pures...if it was 99 def tanks then maybe i'd sympathise but the antics shown above are dispicable.

eop.png

"The Eruption has already begun move out the way or feel the heat."

Guest Xihtug7

iff your fighting some one who is ragging and your briding then why not pray ?

Its the same as using smite or summoning ... you didnt get 44 pray for it to look pretty

Imo teleing (except when pj'd) praying spec's and 1 iteming are the only NH things to do

Obv i honour pk simply because i want to be in a honour clan, i wouldnt tele / pray specs / 1item iff i wasnt mm although i would pray 1v1 in a hybrid fight and i would tag

The kid got tagged, that happens at drags. Then again, seeing as you're 30 def I'm sure you've never even attempted to 1v1 pk.

As for praying 1v1, the idiot prayed first so ofc the Foe kids are gonna pray back.

Get the **** over it. Tagging at drags is no big deal. Praying when the kid prays first is no big deal.

What is a big deal is that we've got 30 def shitheads in PURE clans now.

Warlord of the 1st and LAST pure clan - Mayhem-Makers.com
The only High-Level Pure clan that doesn't allow 30+ Defense.
P.S. We are #1

bestwarlord.png

TOXIC SLAY

I've thought about this a lot, man. It's rough... 99% of clans out there, say that their members much have "Honor", and without it, they will not be able to be apart of the clan, and possibly their community.

Any one of these pures that join clans, could have honor, and use it. 80% of pures these days, don't have honor. I think clan should hold some honor, or respect for themselves, and give one warning, and then kick their members that don't have honor. If people don't like pking with honor, then don't join a clan. Simple as that.

I saw a post, that someone said, they didn't care what you thought about the issue, because you have 30 Def. I completely disagree. I think any main could come off of, Zybez, or PC, and point out the same issue.

Anyone can. It's not about being a pure... It's about the people that commit to the essential... "Laws" of the clan, should abide be them, or take the penalties. A pure that is in a clan, that has rules/laws of using honor, in all situations, should represent their clan, as such. Clans like, FOE, FI, MM, E, C, and many more, have a lot of respect, and talent. But with members that are NH, even though, they say they use honor, I think it puts a terrible name out for the clan, if the leaders don't do what they have to do, and kick their.. Rule/law breaking members. I know that, in the near future, I'll be looking into clans, to join... And any clan that has members, that aren't able to keep their respect, and follow the simple guidelines of the clan, will turn me away, because a community where the members have control, over the leaders, or where the leaders just simply can't do their job, definitely isn't for me. If a clan is NH, then make it clear. If not, then the leaders need to grow a pair, and do something about it. Give a warning, and if it happens again... Kick them. If a leader can't follow those SIMPLE duties, then the respect (in my eyes) goes out the window.

Foe should have a hell of a time, warning/kicking these members. I'd at LEAST like to see SOMETHING from Foe, showing that they are doing something about it. I know that there will never be anything that will come of this, but it'd be a respectable, nice change. :banana:

Looking for a mid level P2p clan/team. Always interested.

marinecopy.png

Proud user of the Rune Baxe

On one more note.

Any pure with respect... Can easily sort out the clans, and members of clans, in this

thread, that have respect, and honor. I for one, will be really looking into EOP.

With a leader like that... It says a whole lot about the clan.

(Not kissing ass, in anyway, just stating some facts.)

marinecopy.png

On one more note.

Any pure with respect... Can easily sort out the clans, and members of clans, in this

thread, that have respect, and honor. I for one, will be really looking into EOP.

With a leader like that... It says a whole lot about the clan.

(Not kissing ass, in anyway, just stating some facts.)

You obviously are not familiar with Goop are you?

30nj3p2.gif

^13th'd^

You obviously are not familiar with Goop are you?

I know of him.. I know what he is, and what he does. Other then that... I don't associate with him.

marinecopy.png