Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Destructive Pures' Saturday

Loz

I'm not being a hyprocrite I was just providing an explanation for everything you stated. I'm agreeing with 8loody unlike you so how would that make me a hypocrite?

You realise there wouldn't be a problem if you didn't venture on our topic xD

Hostility

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Gj DP but 5 ending for Fatality is not accurate. And I'm probably sure 60 for you isn't either but post what you want lol.

Also explain why this kid as DP cape and was on me pretty much the whole fight.

blah.png

im just gonna post out hes a green dot on ur mini map so its a friend...

but in the case of dp vs cp

i say gj dp you pulled good and great organization and had a great day overall. i think we just had a bad day i mean just sitting in irc b4 the trip i noticed tons of net splits and vent lagg

but it doesnt matter you guys won fair and everything. good job and good luck in the future.

i also know you guys complained about bvb scouting for us and he was in cc but isnt also bad to have a person spy in a clan. im not gonna deny having a main in the cc is bad but every clan has scouts and if leaders have other clan leaders added to talk and ask for preps or things of that nature so they add a main to cc so the leader can have private off so we add the main to cc. so i guess in my view you should have it be easier to get tracks etc.

well from those views i wish you all a good p2p trip tomorrow and see you all next weekend

im just gonna post out hes a green dot on ur mini map so its a friend...

but in the case of dp vs cp

i say gj dp you pulled good and great organization and had a great day overall. i think we just had a bad day i mean just sitting in irc b4 the trip i noticed tons of net splits and vent lagg

but it doesnt matter you guys won fair and everything. good job and good luck in the future.

i also know you guys complained about bvb scouting for us and he was in cc but isnt also bad to have a person spy in a clan. im not gonna deny having a main in the cc is bad but every clan has scouts and if leaders have other clan leaders added to talk and ask for preps or things of that nature so they add a main to cc so the leader can have private off so we add the main to cc. so i guess in my view you should have it be easier to get tracks etc.

well from those views i wish you all a good p2p trip tomorrow and see you all next weekend

fair point but it's a bit funny how someone from cp was boasting about having spies in dp and the fact that he is "well known" for spying in the main clan community!

Anyways back on topic :D good trip, sad I missed it lol. Looked like we did work on cp/fi. Gf's to all clans that featured.

mmflash123.gif

fair point but it's a bit funny how someone from cp was boasting about having spies in dp and the fact that he is "well known" for spying in the main clan community!

Anyways back on topic :D good trip, sad I missed it lol. Looked like we did work on cp/fi. Gf's to all clans that featured.

yes i agree bvb is well known in all communities for being there alot of the time even when he wasnt in a clan with me some what spying but i cant really say much because his pure account. yes he has one. is in cp. he's a ok person if hes in your clan he trys helping with tracks and gets mains off when were just sitting there. but yes i agree mains attacking pures is completely unfair if it was completely true that a main would walk into the middle of a pure war just to attack another main. that'd be the day id quit this game because we all know it wont happen and will always be this way. we all probly would admit if we were a 95+main and we saw pures in a war or single we'd go and attack and try getting easy loot. but its something we has pures have to deal with

respect dp and see you in battle next week i hope

I'll look into who the green dot was, whoever it was, was not invited, as we are strongly against bringing mains.

If a moderator could delete some of the spam and flame posts I would be most appreciative.

Thanks to all clans who fought us, hope to see some good fights tomorrow.

goodjob DP

We had some fun with u :)

I was quite upset with what i saw with mains and DP today tho :

72162.png

72163.png

that kid ran around attacking all FI kids during ur run in, in a DP cape.

72164.png

whenever we were near you, this man would show up and start sniping me/drunk.

I am not accusing of u guys of having these mains for ur benefit, but id hope it not to be true.

again, goodjob

84640206.png

get on my lvl^

I'll look into who the green dot was, whoever it was, was not invited, as we are strongly against bringing mains.

If a moderator could delete some of the spam and flame posts I would be most appreciative.

Thanks to all clans who fought us, hope to see some good fights tomorrow.

This^

Respect to all clans we fought today-

Proud ±Member of Hostility

hostilitysigc.png

goodjob DP

We had some fun with u :)

I was quite upset with what i saw with mains and DP today tho :

72162.png

72163.png

that kid ran around attacking all FI kids during ur run in, in a DP cape.

72164.png

whenever we were near you, this man would show up and start sniping me/drunk.

I am not accusing of u guys of having these mains for ur benefit, but id hope it not to be true.

again, goodjob

Please sort bvb owner hitting us at your trips as well.

Thanks.

Was an overall boring trip due to clans running/hiding, but we had a few fights and we did well, hopefully next weekend's trip will be more exciting, but our Pull was amazing, lets hope for 90 next weekend.

| Ex Moderator of PUREWARFARE |