Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Pure clans and Mains

Mark

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is absolutely nothing you can do about random mains, interupting a perfectly good clan war.

But... You just have to keep a sharp eye out, then. =/

I definitely support.

~Maybe clans could have a time setting. For example: Clan A and B, decide to have a war. Maybe each clan could take screenies of the Cc, seeing who's in it, before the fight. And once again, after the war. And they could say to their members, not to log out, until it's declared over. I mean... There's a Ge, and anything you need to go to 1v1? And if someone logs out, without a valid reason... Maybe punishable?

I don't know. I know it sounds dumb, I'm just thinking aloud. :banana:

Looking for a mid level P2p clan/team. Always interested.

marinecopy.png

Proud user of the Rune Baxe

Have you seen how many clans post topics in clan warfare? They do that to compete with the other clans topic no matter if they won or not, why? Well becuase they just want to be in top there is no more "fun" in clans anymore Pure & Main biased.

2nqs6xyfixed.png

We should all get defence and restart with level 40's and have fun again.

Fun was when we had 100 worlds to PK on and clans weren't forced to interact on a weekly basis. Fun was when you wanted a legit fight you proposed a full out. Until that **** comes back I hope we can all agree to at least not bring mains to our 20- def req clans

AWARDS: BestCaller.png - bestf2ppker.png - bestf2ppk.png - coolestmember.png - bestscout.png - besttripvids.png

PK Video:

TRIP VIDEOS

The way I see a solution to this problem, is everyone needs to agree on to stop bringing mains. Period. Once everyone has stopped bringing mains to trips, the other "Main-units" such as Destroyers or whatever, will eventually stop as well, something obviously fueled them to go and attack Mm on trips, and that is probably because Mm brought mains aswell at one time. If we can find a way for everyone to agree on this, then we might start seeing a drastic change on weekends, and clans will be able to get more fights and not be worried about getting crashed/hit by mains/etc.

| Ex Moderator of PUREWARFARE |

The way I see a solution to this problem, is everyone needs to agree on to stop bringing mains. Period. Once everyone has stopped bringing mains to trips, the other "Main-units" such as Destroyers or whatever, will eventually stop as well, something obviously fueled them to go and attack Mm on trips, and that is probably because Mm brought mains aswell at one time. If we can find a way for everyone to agree on this, then we might start seeing a drastic change on weekends, and clans will be able to get more fights and not be worried about getting crashed/hit by mains/etc.

You know aswell as everyone else knows that this was Epidemic's (your ex clan) doing. When they fought MM, they had mains there attacking MM members. You probably know who the destroyers are too, but besides that. Something did fuel them, that kid Andrew from Epidemic made it his last word for every Epidemic member to hop on their main on Saturdays and hit MM members. I can't believe you know nothing about this seeing as he was once your leader/warlord.

It will not end until those pathetic Ex-E mains stop.

You know aswell as everyone else knows that this was Epidemic's (your ex clan) doing. When they fought MM, they had mains there attacking MM members. You probably know who the destroyers are too, but besides that. Something did fuel them, that kid Andrew from Epidemic made it his last word for every Epidemic member to hop on their main on Saturdays and hit MM members. I can't believe you know nothing about this seeing as he was once your leader/warlord.

It will not end until those pathetic Ex-E mains stop.

I know everything about this.. I am making a point, as it does need to stop, and I don't know when it will, but ill say it again cause I think you misunderstood my post, once everyone comes to an agreement to stop using main's, then the destroyers will stop eventually seeing as they are only doing this to harass the community because everyone else is using mains aswell.

and by the way, Back off me, I'm starting to think you are against everything I do, and I don't like it.

| Ex Moderator of PUREWARFARE |

I know everything about this.. I am making a point, as it does need to stop, and I don't know when it will, but ill say it again cause I think you misunderstood my post, once everyone comes to an agreement to stop using main's, then the destroyers will stop eventually seeing as they are only doing this to harass the community because everyone else is using mains aswell.

and by the way, Back off me, I'm starting to think you are against everything I do, and I don't like it.

I don't have anything against you, a bit insecure are we?

If you guys have something personal to work out take it to PM.

OT: Way too few clan leaders acknowledging this topic. Hopefully they just happened to miss it rather than ignore it

AWARDS: BestCaller.png - bestf2ppker.png - bestf2ppk.png - coolestmember.png - bestscout.png - besttripvids.png

PK Video:

TRIP VIDEOS

who gives a **** its not like 1 guy in rune changes the whole outcome of a war L. No clan is innocent anyway

Easy to say when you're not directly affected by it. Not fun for higher level clan members who can hardly stay alive much less participate in a run-in

I stated that no clan is innocent, the objective is for every clan to agree not to use mains during run-ins

PK Video:

TRIP VIDEOS

Bringing mains to trips will follow the same route that every other problem in the pure community has. The clans that people look up to will ignore it and others will follow suit. As for Calamity, we are completely against mains and have been attacked by mains from other clans many times.

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg

Reckless I'm getting tired of hiding your posts. This topic is not for you or anyone else to flame/flame bait on, I've already warned you.

PK Video:

TRIP VIDEOS

Reckless I'm getting tired of hiding your posts. This topic is not for you or anyone else to flame/flame bait on, I've already warned you.

wtf, when the hell did you become a mod!?!

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.