Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

The Destroyers

V

That's up to your clan leaders to decide if this topic stays open or not.

Oh please... it is plain to see that this is nothing but flame bait. Do you honestly expect any positives to come out of this topic? Our leaders don't waste their time even acknowledging the existance of TD. It is only proper to close such a topic, there shouldn't even be the need of a request from a leader to close the topic, it should go without saying. I've seen moderators take it upon themselves before to close topics without request of a leader, and I don't see why this should be any different.

Anyways, fail topic is fail. I guess Eop's hope for some major drama resulting from this topic was not met.

Edit: In addition, the whole principle of a pure community is to promote pures vs pures. I know Addy daddies and HF ruin the whole concept, but you shouldn't allow mains to be posting on these boards.

30nj3p2.gif

^13th'd^

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh please... it is plain to see that this is nothing but flame bait. Do you honestly expect any positives to come out of this topic? Our leaders don't waste their time even acknowledging the existance of TD. It is only proper to close such a topic, there shouldn't even be the need of a request from a leader to close the topic, it should go without saying. I've seen moderators take it upon themselves before to close topics without request of a leader, and I don't see why this should be any different.

Anyways, fail topic is fail. I guess Eop's hope for some major drama resulting from this topic was not met.

Edit: In addition, the whole principle of a pure community is to promote pures vs pures. I know Addy daddies and HF ruin the whole concept, but you shouldn't allow mains to be posting on these boards.

EOP didnt make this topic. Nice try tho

I just can't understand why this is left open. This is clearly flame bait against MM. THEY'RE MAINS IN RUNE and are advertising false victories against MM. It is hypocritical to keep this open. I attempt to steer clear of these forums for a good reason, but seeing this topic still up after such a long period of time has to be mentioned.

Supported

5epyo.png

110903151742.png

e5029228.png

You can't ban someone from forums because of their actions in game or in real life. It's like banning all people such as yourself for being idiots.

I don't understand why you aren't IP banned. Your a moron, just like Goop, who shouldn't be on these forums. I don't understand why clans are supporting this Main idea, idiots, this is frowned upon. I have yet to see evidence of MM bringing mains. There is tonnes of evidence supporting EOP+E. Theres a topic dedicated for the hunt of them lmao. All of you are saying "payback is a *****". I honestly wouldn't **** with MM look what MM did to E. GL EOP :)

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

I don't understand why you aren't IP banned. Your a moron, just like Goop, who shouldn't be on these forums. I don't understand why clans are supporting this Main idea, idiots this is frowned apon. I have yet to see evidence of MM bringing mains. There is tonnes of evidence supporting EOP+E. Theres a topic dedicated for the hunt of them lmao. All of you are saying "payback is a *****". I honestly wouldn't **** with MM look what MM did to E. GL EOP :)

Seriously, you think MM is the ****?....Keep on licking their ass mate.

What 'they' did to E will never happen to EOP, after al the slumps, forums hacking, Nothing can stop EOP, it just started.

I don't understand why you aren't IP banned. Your a moron, just like Goop, who shouldn't be on these forums. I don't understand why clans are supporting this Main idea, idiots, this is frowned upon. I have yet to see evidence of MM bringing mains. There is tonnes of evidence supporting EOP+E. Theres a topic dedicated for the hunt of them lmao. All of you are saying "payback is a *****". I honestly wouldn't **** with MM look what MM did to E. GL EOP :)

I'm not banned because I'm one of the only voices of reason that isn't tarnishes by biased views being spoonfed to them by leaders. I'm also not on anyones **** and argue against what is wrong, not what I'm told is wrong which happens in so many clans nowadays (MM being a prime example of that). Also, don't bother calling me a moron when I'm blatantly far more intelligent than you.

And just to clarify, MM are in more of a slump now than Epidemic ever was or ever would have been. Remind me how they killed us again. Once again, a prime example of an MM leader saying "LOL E CLOZED WE MUST OF KILLED DEM INIT!" and all of the community jumping on their **** as they fail to question their reasoning. Jog on you ******* hypocrite.

4Fdyf.png

What 'they' did to E will never happen to EOP, after al the slumps, forums hacking, Nothing can stop EOP, it just started.

Thats when FI comes into play!

45w2jk.gif

Also, don't bother calling me a moron when I'm blatantly far more intelligent than you.

And just to clarify, MM are in more of a slump now than Epidemic ever was or ever would have been.

Because that makes sense, right.

Proud High Council Of The #1 Pure Clan - The Mayhem Makers

Because that makes sense, right.

^ wut?

We're more in a slump than E was ever? Yet we're #1 in f2p and ended up killing E. I'm glad it isn't just me who fails to understand Scott's logic (or lack of logic).

Tldr: E's dead, MM's #1 f2p and alive

30nj3p2.gif

^13th'd^

How ignorant. When someone proves that MM brings mains to trips to attack OTHER PURES then we deserve it. DP has never lasted more than 30 seconds in a fight in f2p vs MM so you wouldn't know if we brought mains or not either. We don't have a friggen unit of mains parading around harrassing a clan all week long, we do have 1-2 mains that hop on when we are being harrassed to deal with this. These idiots even wear pink capes and make it look like we fight with mains and you're just eating this all up.

The reason why the pure community is going down is exactly because of clans bringing main units with them. Eop has members leading these little get togethers as shown in the pics on our saturday topic. That is proof right there that (E)op uses mains to fight against us. "We just hit MM on our mains, now lets get them." The evidence is there and it is undenyable. The fact is, MM doesn't need mains to hold our place in F2p and thus we have no reason to use them except for retaliation against other mains.

u are defo mad lmfao...

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png

You can't ban someone from forums because of their actions in game or in real life. It's like banning all people such as yourself for being idiots.

Someone's still mad E died.............................................

2j5ctom.jpg

I'm not banned because I'm one of the only voices of reason that isn't tarnishes by biased views being spoonfed to them by leaders. I'm also not on anyones **** and argue against what is wrong, not what I'm told is wrong which happens in so many clans nowadays (MM being a prime example of that). Also, don't bother calling me a moron when I'm blatantly far more intelligent than you.

And just to clarify, MM are in more of a slump now than Epidemic ever was or ever would have been. Remind me how they killed us again. Once again, a prime example of an MM leader saying "LOL E CLOZED WE MUST OF KILLED DEM INIT!" and all of the community jumping on their **** as they fail to question their reasoning. Jog on you ******* hypocrite.

Ok you may be more intelligent than I am. Act it, you act like an immature **** on these forums. Its sickening. And MM isn't in a slump, there the #1 f2p clan, and where does E stand right now. 6 feet under, where they belong.

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

Ok you may be more intelligent than I am. Act it, you act like an immature **** on these forums. Its sickening. And MM isn't in a slump, there the #1 f2p clan, and where does E stand right now. 6 feet under, where they belong.

What are MM pulling now? 80-90?

What were Epidemic pulling when we closed? 90-100?

You killed no one. And I would say that MM belong six feet under as well but everyone knows that as soon as things begin to get tough, all the intros, "members with new names", ex members, mains, community members and randomers come in to play.

4Fdyf.png

Licking there Ass? Don't even try that **** with me. EOP is the king of ass Licking. Whenever a clan dies your the first clan in there Chan trying to recruit. Mike was like "ALL JOIN #EPIDEMIC WITH [RIP-E]Tags, lmao. And trust me EOP has been in a terrible slump before, and they will be put back into that slump very soon.

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

What are MM pulling now? 80-90?

What were Epidemic pulling when we closed? 90-100?

You killed no one. And I would say that MM belong six feet under as well but everyone knows that as soon as things begin to get tough, all the intros, "members with new names", ex members, mains, community members and randomers come in to play.

Ok, tell me how is 90 a slump? And im pretty sure they pull more than that. And they pull consistant in both F2P and P2p servers, unlike Epidemic. And those are bull **** excuses, epidemic has the same excuses. Its been prooven Ex-E is bringing mains. Post a pic of MM bringing a main right now.

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

Ok, tell me how is 90 a slump? And im pretty sure they pull more than that. And they pull consistant in both F2P and P2p servers, unlike Epidemic. And those are bull **** excuses, epidemic has the same excuses. Its been prooven Ex-E is bringing mains. Post a pic of MM bringing a main right now.

Considering MM were pulling 120 a few weeks ago, 80-90 is a considerable drop in options. Something tells me that now the main competition closed, the leaders told all of the randoms and ex members to **** off. As for the mains comment; surely you've seen the pictures of Meklomaniac and Fr0z3n Fl4m3 on these forums. If you haven't then where have you been?

4Fdyf.png

Considering MM were pulling 120 a few weeks ago, 80-90 is a considerable drop in options. Something tells me that now the main competition closed, the leaders told all of the randoms and ex members to **** off. As for the mains comment; surely you've seen the pictures of Meklomaniac and Fr0z3n Fl4m3 on these forums. If you haven't then where have you been?

Main Competition? Lmao EOP has been talking ****, if they were using those tactics, why would they send them away? Eop has around 100 people every fight. So in Theory, your saying MM uses the Tactics against E, but than wouldn't use them towards EOP. Your wrong. MM wants to destroy EOP, and they can do it with their own active members. Your just looking for excuses.

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png