Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

The Destroyers

V

Main Competition? Lmao EOP has been talking ****, if they were using those tactics, why would they send them away? Eop has around 100 people every fight. So in Theory, your saying MM uses the Tactics against E, but than wouldn't use them towards EOP. Your wrong. MM wants to destroy EOP, and they can do it with their own active members. Your just looking for excuses.

I have no idea what you just said and how it is relevant to anything.

4Fdyf.png

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no idea what you just said and how it is relevant to anything.

Your using Excuses, like Mains, Intro's, Community members, for ONLY E. E wasn't only MM's main competition. So if they did use those people not on the ML, why would they stop after E died. They wouldn't.

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

Your using Excuses, like Mains, Intro's, Community members, for ONLY E. E wasn't only MM's main competition. So if they did use those people not on the ML, why would they stop after E died. They wouldn't.

I never said E was MM's only competition, I said they were their MAIN competition. MM felt (and they didn't keep it a secret) that because they were a few years older than E, they were more entitled to #1 than E were.

Also, MM could have stopped using those tactics for several reasons. Maybe Epidemic were too strong for them to take alone, maybe they don't see EOP as much of a threat. Or, maybe they haven't stopped using those tactics at all and are just in a terrible slump.

4Fdyf.png

Ok you may be more intelligent than I am. Act it, you act like an immature **** on these forums. Its sickening. And MM isn't in a slump, there the #1 f2p clan, and where does E stand right now. 6 feet under, where they belong.

LOL +50 cool points to r1n :cool:

Untitled23232-3.jpg

What are MM pulling now? 80-90?

What were Epidemic pulling when we closed? 90-100?

You killed no one. And I would say that MM belong six feet under as well but everyone knows that as soon as things begin to get tough, all the intros, "members with new names", ex members, mains, community members and randomers come in to play.

How is pulling 90 people a 'slump'?

Scott, what your saing on all of your posts are just total ********.

Frozen flame and meklo were there, so what? There are 10 mains on us all trip, we jump onto our other accounts to keep them off if we like,

When we leave dummies every trip we have no mains with us, yes some people log into there main accounts during F2P trips to keep those 'destroyer' idiots off us.

We admitted E was #1 for a few weeks, which you guys were. But the fights never ever seemed to be clean, Weirdal Popped up in every fight attacking our high levels until i made a post in pure clan leader section complaining, then he stayed away for 1 week then he was back.

MM get criticized for logging into a few main accounts to keep other main groups off us, Lmao.

And your starting with the intro's excuses again? Read our application process, People have to attend 3 mandatory events before they can apply for us.

Proud High Council Of The #1 Pure Clan - The Mayhem Makers

Frozen flame and meklo were there, so what? There are 10 mains on us all trip, we jump onto our other accounts to keep them off if we like,

When we leave dummies every trip we have no mains with us, yes some people log into there main accounts during F2P trips to keep those 'destroyer' idiots off us.

We admitted E was #1 for a few weeks, which you guys were. But the fights never ever seemed to be clean, Weirdal Popped up in every fight attacking our high levels until i made a post in pure clan leader section complaining, then he stayed away for 1 week then he was back.

MM get criticized for logging into a few main accounts to keep other main groups off us, Lmao.

And your starting with the intro's excuses again? Read our application process, People have to attend 3 mandatory events before they can apply for us.

irony...

you're mad btw

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png

3 mandatory events before they can apply? Shouldn't it be 3 mandatory events after they have applied? That's the most ****** up application system I've ever seen.

You know the weirdalshow **** thing you said is utter ********. That was a scout and attacked some of your members once. As soon as we found out that the owner did it, we told him to scout with no items whatsoever, which he did. So you can't use that excuse.

It doesn't matter if you have mains or not with you when you leave dummies, it's strange how you accumulate the, throughout your events though isn't it?

And no, you don't get criticized for logging on mains to keep other mains off of you. You get criticized for using mains in the first place and then trying to deny it. You are the only clan to use mains during fights yet you make topics like this in order to make your clan look like the ideal "squeaky clean" clan. Everyone can see through your **** to theres no point in even attempting any more. Every clan (apart from the clans that are on your ***** (FOE etc) and the randoms that are on your *****) know that you bring mains to fight pures. Just man up and ******* admit it instead of trying to re-direct the blame on to other clans. It's getting old.

4Fdyf.png

rip untouchable a clan no-one got to know about cos it died so fast

Was open 7 Months, #1 low level clan, at its first time Opening. I honestly couldn't care, if it was Recognized or not. This is a god damn game, that you think fame means everything. Get over youself.

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

Was open 7 Months, #1 low level clan, at its first time Opening. I honestly couldn't care, if it was Recognized or not. This is a god damn game, that you think fame means everything. Get over youself.

stop trying to sound smart and marketing yourself on this forum which is affiliated with the 'god damn game'

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png

stop trying to sound smart and marketing yourself on this forum which is affiliated with the 'god damn game'

"Trying to sound smart" Let me tell you something. I couldn't give two *****, what you or anyone else on this game thinks of me. People have there opinions, and if there flamming me, i'm probaly saying the same **** back to them. I'm not trying to sound smart i'm pointing out the obvious statement.

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

"Trying to sound smart" Let me tell you something. I couldn't give two *****, what you or anyone else on this game thinks of me. People have there opinions, and if there flamming me, i'm probaly saying the same **** back to them. I'm not trying to sound smart i'm pointing out the obvious statement.

ur a fukin tool

4Fdyf.png

3 mandatory events before they can apply? Shouldn't it be 3 mandatory events after they have applied? That's the most ****** up application system I've ever seen.

How is that ****** up? Why would we accept someone without seeing how they preform on trips first?

You know the weirdalshow **** thing you said is utter ********. That was a scout and attacked some of your members once. As soon as we found out that the owner did it, we told him to scout with no items whatsoever, which he did. So you can't use that excuse.

65bcd.png

3d82f.png

3d500.png

Not going to waste my time finding any more

It doesn't matter if you have mains or not with you when you leave dummies, it's strange how you accumulate the, throughout your events though isn't it?

And no, you don't get criticized for logging on mains to keep other mains off of you. You get criticized for using mains in the first place and then trying to deny it. You are the only clan to use mains during fights yet you make topics like this in order to make your clan look like the ideal "squeaky clean" clan. Everyone can see through your **** to theres no point in even attempting any more. Every clan (apart from the clans that are on your ***** (FOE etc) and the randoms that are on your *****) know that you bring mains to fight pures. Just man up and ******* admit it instead of trying to re-direct the blame on to other clans. It's getting old.

More blabber coming from you with no back up, No I'm not going to admit we bring mains to our trips because we don't, i have admitted some people get ********** during trips and log into them (frozen flame,Mek) to attack mains that are on us.

I made a post in pure clan leader section asking if all clans would just main attacks (scouts or not away from pure fights)

Post from bob:

We have one guy who's always on his main beacuse he doesn't have a pure and I warned him twice about participating in fights and I don't think he has recently. He just scouts and watches fights (Wierdal). Other than that, ONCE someone was on haxor luke and ONCE on freeze, both times I wasn't aware of it and I warned them after.

don't try tell me we never get attacked by mains.

rip untouchable a clan no-one got to know about cos it died so fast

The irony, it's delicious.

Funny thing is, the name Epidemic will be seldom said given a few months. E's #1 for 2-3 saturdays will look like nothing in the scope of an entire year.

30nj3p2.gif

^13th'd^

How is that ****** up? Why would we accept someone without seeing how they preform on trips first?

65bcd.png

3d82f.png

3d500.png

Not going to waste my time finding any more

More blabber coming from you with no back up, No I'm not going to admit we bring mains to our trips because we don't, i have admitted some people get ********** during trips and log into them (frozen flame,Mek) to attack mains that are on us.

I made a post in pure clan leader section asking if all clans would just main attacks (scouts or not away from pure fights)

Post from bob:

don't try tell me we never get attacked by mains.

That quote you used from Bob just backed up my whole argument, so thank you for that.

And you do get attacked by mains, and by all means use mains to fight back. But the fact that you bring mains in to pure fights then deny it bemuses me.

4Fdyf.png

That quote you used from Bob just backed up my whole argument, so thank you for that.

And you do get attacked by mains, and by all means use mains to fight back. But the fact that you bring mains in to pure fights then deny it bemuses me.

Bob's quote is half ********, because weirdal stayed geared every Saturday and continued to attack, now we have these 'Destroyer' guys who are on us because E closed

You say you speak from a non biased point of view which is ********, look at it from our view, we have mains on us all trip every Saturday, they pop up at every pure run in just attacking us, what would you do?