Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

~~ Iron Legion ~~

Pugwest Ftw

ilbanner.png

Site

ML

#Clan-IL

Leader

-

Pugwest Ftw

Requirements

Melee options

A.75+ strength

B.70+ strength with 70+ range.

Range Options

A.75+ range

B.70+ range with 70+ strength.

Magic Options(Must have Dt done.)

A. 82+ mage with 70 strength

B. 82+ mage with 70 range.

All Options

Must have under 25 def to be accepted.

Must have at least over 65+ hp

and 60+ combat

Iron Legions History & Past

Iron Legion was founded in 2007 by Cvra. Back in the Day we were just a small pking clan that used to fight clans like Ir, impact, Pfe, and more. At the end of summer in 2007 our Leader went inactive and never came back again, and all of IL disbanded.

Now Back in 2009 Pugwest Ftw had Re-opened the dead clan, we seeked to bring back the Legion. Followed by 3lack 3litz, and y3h um d3d We started to make Iron Legion grow. We had faced many different clans with different Attitudes and kindship towards us. After about 10 months of Iron Legion going from slumps to Good Pulls we finally were tired of it.

From Today February 16th, 2010 Iron Legion has decided to Restart our clan Life again, and Completely Get rid of the past.

Improvements

-More Acceptable Community to Outsiders, and new members.

-Flamers have all been ridden of.

-Matured

-Experienced and Dedicated members Stayed

IL Videos

Iron Legion vs Exile p2p Full out

Iron Legion vs LT F2p full out

Iron Legions Top 3 Goals

#1 To be the Most Mature and Respectful Community clan their is.

#2 To be #1 Overall clan, But Stronger in P2p

#3 To Make Our Members Happy With The Legion

f1c7538db4ab8fce1f8c897y.gif

Iron Legin, I am soon to join again. I've officially came back to RuneScape and I'm going to speak on Iron Legion's behalf.

I had played RS for nearly 6 years before I had joined Iron Legion. However, I expected to learn nothing from them, believing I had knew everything. Within the first day of joining Iron Legion my skills had improved. Iron Legion looks for more than just a win, they look for their members to benefit. Alex has never had thoughts of greed or envy. He has orchestrated numerous war tactics that have proven to be successful. The clan is ready to move on, they've decided to start new. I strongly urge the diverse community of pures to embrace Iron Legion. Iron Legion will be the clan where you think to yourself, "Wow, I need to be part of this, I want to be part of this, I will be part of this." This is Iron Legion, and you don't know what you're in for.

Join Iron Legion, learn something new, meet a vast array of pures, improve your skills, become Iron Legion.

Iron Legion, a clan that has truely impacted P2P. I was in Iron Legion for 6 months, greatly benefiting from the clan. I was presented with opportunities to enhance my skills overall, thus making me a better pure. I'm proud to say Iron Legion will be beneficial whethet you're old school, new school, or middle school. I'll speak on behalf of Iron Legion any day.

GL il, you guys have been here for some time now, and ive never heard anything negative about you compared to the rest of the pure clans

Thats because we hate getting involved with the Flame system, Also Because were Trying to be better than Malice's Community.

Overall ty for comment :)

f1c7538db4ab8fce1f8c897y.gif

nice topic, good luck IL

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it