Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Todays DDOS attack

Karl

PW were once again hit with a DDOS attack, it didn't last very long and I was able to contain it. However, some people's IP's were banned during the attack. I've got through the IP's and removed those which are members of the forums. However, if there are some people that still cannot access PW. Tell them to PM me on IRC, my nick is ``Karl, make sure you whois me and make sure I'm identified and an Op in #purewarfare. If so PM me your IP and I'll whitelist it.

Thanks

~Karl

favadmin.png
IRC Nick - ``Karl
"You lost me at biased."
Need help? PM me

purewarfare.png

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No wondering I was clicking Pure Warfare on my favorites menu for an hour straight and nothing came up....

Furious-Chan is a noob K-ON! Fan|I like Starcraft 2 and League of Legends ヽ(´ー`)ノ ~IGN both "MooMooMugi"

Lmao, you've gotta be so cool to waste time DDOS'ing a forum providing support for people. I don't see why they don't go waste their idiotic lives tormenting some rich people or something rewarding.

cool free post, im not banned so woohoo, btw in this weird attack they raised my warn level wtf? was that meant to happen i was on 0% i swear!! haters targeted me

257oqdz.png

Proud Ex-Dv Co Leader ~~0wnage__pks~~

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp