Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Destructive Pures` Saturday Trip

Stephen

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats funny yo, what a great rank of a clan. and no, we've probably been the most steady and consistent out of all the med clans. You won't do **** to us. Gf though.

Yes indeed CP won't do **** they can talk **** of beating us every saturday but they will never do it.

alqjvp.png

Since E closed

We pulled 70+ before E closed you realize.

You don't see us talking about how last saturday your cc only had 57 people added out of your 91?

Don't bother coming to troll us.

good job dp. it was frustrating that we had to wait a good few hours to even get a fight since every clan hopped from us lol

yea, we decided to go ahead and try you, i don't think we knew what ur opts were in the first fight lol. Probably 60-70 am i right? i understand your pain as waiting 1 hour can be really gay.

Hostility

yea, we decided to go ahead and try you, i don't think we knew what ur opts were in the first fight lol. Probably 60-70 am i right? i understand your pain as waiting 1 hour can be really gay.

everyone thought we pulled like 120+ people ... we probably had about 90 people for a constant fall in for the first 1 1/2 hours.

We pulled 70+ before E closed you realize.

You don't see us talking about how last saturday your cc only had 57 people added out of your 91?

Don't bother coming to troll us.

Before E closed you were a decent pure clan when E closed you became a stronger and better clan.

Do you have proof of that? because i could say you dont see me talking about saturday when you had so and so many people added in your CC.

O.T - Gj, shame you couldn't get many clean fights though. Fight us at the start of our trip next time ;)

titanj.png

Before E closed you were a decent pure clan when E closed you became a stronger and better clan.

Do you have proof of that? because i could say you dont see me talking about saturday when you had so and so many people added in your CC.

O.T - Gj, shame you couldn't get many clean fights though. Fight us at the start of our trip next time ;)

Plenty of proof actually, scroll down and look at some of our previous topics.

mmflash123.gif

why don't you show it? i'm not going to search through all those topics

btw, i don't see what's wrong with that. we had a huge influx of applicants, do you think that all of the 90 people we had were added to the cc when we had so many accepted apps, along with plenty of others pending?

stop talking all this garbage, we didn't say **** to you when you went from pulling 60s to 80s. don't reply to this saying "we pulled 70," because fi did too

Yh looked through this weeks topic and last weeks topic, didn't see any CC proof. I don't know why Dp and Fi are baiting each other, it's not needed.

titanj.png

Going 1-1 vs MM isn't really getting 'raped'. But if you want to call it like that to make your self feel happy/good.. Go ahead.

Does replying ten times per topic putting someone down about someone taking RuneScape so seriously make you feel happy/good/like you don't take RuneScape seriously?