Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Destructive Pures` Saturday Trip

Stephen

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you didn't push us mains crashed that shouldn't even be a win the 2nd fight I understand because we had retards sitting at gap asking for food.

1. I don't give a **** about wins/loses, I do this for fun, not to make kids like you happy that we won or lost.

2. Are you trying to say we shouldnt claim a win because you had 'retards' sitting at the gap asking for food?

Proud Leader of Destructive Pures
71k1gj.png

oixjk1.png
2uqdfgh.png2niu1dj.pngsy1cur.png

1. I don't give a **** about wins/loses, I do this for fun, not to make kids like you happy that we won or lost.

2. Are you trying to say we shouldnt claim a win because you had 'retards' sitting at the gap asking for food?

no I'm saying you shouldn't claim the 1st fight, the second fight at giants was clean and you can claim that

second fight mm obv crashed when we had atleast 25 people left before u guys charged north of gap.

and why wouldn't you post second cp fight but would post the first cp fight even when it got crashed like the second fight..? WOT?

Ok Ant, your obviously retarded and didn't read the topic so I'll just ignore you.

And Flop mains impacted both clans, so yes we'll claim the win seeing as we had A lot more ending then you did, and we didn't retreat to clanwars..

Proud ±Member of Hostility

hostilitysigc.png

i have to add 1 more thing, if you do it for fun and showing what you did your whole trip why not post second fight with cp which was more clean and you guys were gunna win but we had 25 people fighting back against your like 40 but mm crashed

i have to add 1 more thing, if you do it for fun and showing what you did your whole trip why not post second fight with cp which was more clean and you guys were gunna win but we had 25 people fighting back against your like 40 but mm crashed

MM Didn't crash, we had already fought MM and we were low on food/prayer. YOU crashed the fight now **** off this topic.

Proud ±Member of Hostility

hostilitysigc.png

second fight mm obv crashed when we had atleast 25 people left before u guys charged north of gap.

and why wouldn't you post second cp fight but would post the first cp fight even when it got crashed like the second fight..? WOT?

If you had took the time to actually read the topic you would've seen that we included all 3 fights with CP involving :blush:

First the one at mossies-north cw. 2nd east of cw. 3rd at the hut after we had just fought MM.

heartline8.gif

goodjob.

Id say that mains targeted us more than you in the first fight:

100220165727.png

100220165744t.png

100220165757.png

defence1.png

defence2.png

defence4.png

nonetheless, goodfight and nice pull.

ALso on the second fight when u guys hit FI and we ran in. that was because we had a planned run in vs FI, and I even told sean, and he replied "okay we will stay off it "

ANd what do u know.... kinda upset me DP, but whatever

84640206.png

get on my lvl^

If you had took the time to actually read the topic you would've seen that we included all 3 fights with CP involving :blush:

First the one at mossies-north cw. 2nd east of cw. 3rd at the hut after we had just fought MM.

yeah i just actually finished reading it all, so dp would claim a win against CP that fight at hut when mm crashed and cp had 20 left north of gap still fighting even though pushed? you kidding me dp? don't get low like mm's crashing. real pathetic wow.

Destructive Pures Vs. Mayhem Makers

DP Starting(Vs MM)~ 60

DP Ending(Before CP)~ 5-10

MM Starting(Vs DP)~ 59(Scouted)

MM Ending(Before CP)~ 15

Destructive Pures Vs. Corrupt Pures(At Hut Hill)

DP Starting(heavily low on food and prayer)~ 40

DP Ending~ 35

CP Starting~ 40+

CP Ending~ 0

I beleive we ran and took our terretory in the hill hut, killed most of your mob then pushed you into the hills north through the gap when mm returned to kill of the remaining dp.

GG boys

mmflash123.gif

yeah i just actually finished reading it all, so dp would claim a win against CP that fight at hut when mm crashed and cp had 20 left north of gap still fighting even though pushed? you kidding me dp? don't get low like mm's crashing. real pathetic wow.

We did clear you fair and square at the hut. What are you talking about lol? We had just finished fighting MM and you guys rush us. Why are you complaining now about that. Not our faulth you rushed us when we were low on food and pray and got cleared.

And Dp didn't crash any fight. Although we saw Fi standing there alone with CP no were to see so we just rushed it. To bad we ruined Fi vs Cp but yeh it's the wildy :P Dp had been trying to get a fight with Fi for 1 hour or so... And this was the right chance to hit Fi.

heartline8.gif

goodjob.

Id say that mains targeted us more than you in the first fight:

100220165727.png

100220165744t.png

100220165757.png

defence1.png

defence2.png

defence4.png

nonetheless, goodfight and nice pull.

ALso on the second fight when u guys hit FI and we ran in. that was because we had a planned run in vs FI, and I even told sean, and he replied "okay we will stay off it "

ANd what do u know.... kinda upset me DP, but whatever

and what upset me was that bvb was still hunting us m8