Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Destructive Pures` Saturday Trip

Stephen

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We did clear you fair and square at the hut. What are you talking about lol? We had just finished fighting MM and you guys rush us. Why are you complaining now about that. Not our faulth you rushed us when we were low on food and pray and got cleared.

And Dp didn't crash any fight. Although we saw Fi standing there alone with CP no were to see so we just rushed it. To bad we ruined Fi vs Cp but yeh it's the wildy :P Dp had been trying to get a fight with Fi for 1 hour or so... And this was the right chance to hit Fi.

do you guys need glasses to see your computer screen? there was clearly cp left fighting back before mm rushed in, ******* sad holy crap lmfao... and i never said dp crashed i said you're pathetic like mm

outta all the clans CP has wrecked all the retarded clans that have talked **** to us DP is the worse no joke you are sooo ******* stupid you're worse then the 1st AAO you're worse then TH there aren't enough words that can describe how retarded your clan is and like TH your hype is gonna die down and you're gonna wish you didn't **** with us

I'm off this topic peace

Thats funny yo, what a great rank of a clan. and no, we've probably been the most steady and consistent out of all the med clans. You won't do **** to us. Gf though.

Proud ±Member of Hostility

hostilitysigc.png

im sorry but he has no association with CP whatsoever. he crashes our fights all the time.

I'm only assuming he's associated with you because bvb jr is at CP trips. Unless he quit?

Were good fights, disapointed how we waited on a pkri with you for a rematch. 20 minutes later you decide to bail and fight FI, yet many CP are complaining about "non-fair fights".

Honey you're probably one of my favorite CP members, the rest are just bleh. You and drunkin seem somewhat respectful lol.

Hostility

good job i reckon still found it kinda cheap u didnt give us our credit as we pushed u all the way back to fog and pretty much cleared u then u regrouped and went to hut and tried to claim a win. but o well good trip for DP keep it consistent

good job i reckon still found it kinda cheap u didnt give us our credit as we pushed u all the way back to fog and pretty much cleared u then u regrouped and went to hut and tried to claim a win. but o well good trip for DP keep it consistent

we arent claiming a win on the first fight.

Proud ±Member of Hostility

hostilitysigc.png

I'm the #1 godsword pure killer

100210234843.png

(23:52) <Toxic> fk u man i lost my ags

you made me lose my bank :(

dont post that ****** makes me remember saddest day of my life

Warlord of the 1st and LAST pure clan - Mayhem-Makers.com
The only High-Level Pure clan that doesn't allow 30+ Defense.
P.S. We are #1

bestwarlord.png

TOXIC SLAY

goodjob.

Id say that mains targeted us more than you in the first fight:

100220165727.png

100220165744t.png

100220165757.png

defence1.png

defence2.png

defence4.png

nonetheless, goodfight and nice pull.

ALso on the second fight when u guys hit FI and we ran in. that was because we had a planned run in vs FI, and I even told sean, and he replied "okay we will stay off it "

ANd what do u know.... kinda upset me DP, but whatever

Most of the mains in that picture are fallen in? And all the first picture shows is one of your members rocking some addy.

I'm not even going to begin on you bringing mains such as BVB, when we didn't even bring these lol.

Please don't troll if you can't.

Lol wtf how long did your trip last?

MM had like 85+ when we ended.

3 hours and 15 minutes.