Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

HanaMontana

Kayleigh

Very nice Kayleigh! ^^

You made me one way back. and now i'm a gfx artist. ^^

Latest piece: adrianpeterson.png

I mean i love it and i don't even like Miley Cyrus lmfao!

Proud Ex-Member of NME
Proud Ex-Leader of Brave Theory
retired.
Supporting Epidemic
cHIzQrd.png

thanks guysssss

mikey-your sig is actually pretty cool. it looks a bit to soft and unless that was the look you were going for, make that purple pop out. it will bring more edge to your work. may i sugest some burning? (:

10y2dti.png
i make de siggies

thanks guysssss

mikey-your sig is actually pretty cool. it looks a bit to soft and unless that was the look you were going for, make that purple pop out. it will bring more edge to your work. may i sugest some burning? (:

Could you edit it for me and show me what you mean? Cuz i'd love to know, i'm only new to gfx, and i'm on Gimp.. lmfao :lol: - but will be using CS4 - CS5 soon (love school for this shizz low as price :lol: )

Proud Ex-Member of NME
Proud Ex-Leader of Brave Theory
retired.
Supporting Epidemic
cHIzQrd.png

Could you edit it for me and show me what you mean? Cuz i'd love to know, i'm only new to gfx, and i'm on Gimp.. lmfao :lol: - but will be using CS4 - CS5 soon (love school for this shizz low as price :lol: )

ohhh.im not familiar with gimp at all. i've used it once and i found it very hard to get the hang of. i think your going to enjoy photoshop a lot more :D ha your sig is a little hard to eddit cause i dont have the layers and all that good stuff but i fooled around with the contrast and brightness and did a little dogeing on the uniform (when you get photoshop you'll understand what all that is.) ahaha

also try esperimenting with c4ds! they're a little tricky at first but once you get the hang of it, creating a flow and edge to you work will become much easier. i've added one to your sig.

first, find a c4d and paste it where you want it. then set that layer to Linear Dodge and lower the Opacity and move it to where you think it will fit best.

2n99keh.png

this is what i came up with. hope it helps! :)

10y2dti.png
i make de siggies

its k

TH IS MY ONE