Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

RIP Pure World

Waz

Majority of Pure clan leaders want 30 Defence in their clans and in the pure community.

I made a suggestion to help get rid of 30 defence and higher, keep them away from pure run in's and other pure warfare events, But most of pure clan leaders these days want to keep 30 defence in their clans.

pollpu.jpg

Proud High Council Of The #1 Pure Clan - The Mayhem Makers

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is every post here bitching about defence levels and ****

get over it, why the **** would you exclude a clan because they have a couple more defence levels than you. 30 defence has been around for a long time now, and you're only voting on the idea now when it's way too late to reverse any damage

jesus christ

»15:40:10« <@Jay> You're not even close to being intelligent enough to speak to me.

-Jay

^ Why would you cite me on the quote, when my name's clearly in it...

-Jay

Maybe it's their (30 def clans) only hope to survive, so they need them to have a small chance of winning at run ins. Have you thought bout that? :ermm:

So they'd rather accept mains into their clan than lose a run-in?

Does it really matter anymore? Please stop making topics about 30 defence, it's rather annoying.

this ^

Even if you were able to get a vote passed saying they were excluded. You really think that matters to clans that have 30 defence people in them? Like they are really gonna care if they are "excluded" from the "pure community." Whatever that even means.

The pure world will always be there whether 5 clans who think they are important accept 30 defence or not. MM, FOE, EOP, DP, CP, FI, TLP etc do not represent the "pure world" as much as you'd like to think they do. If anything we're about competing against eachother, not killing 10 year olds in edgeville.

Good pkers/pures/leaders/clans adapt to changes, they don't make yet more pointless topics about a pointless argument for a pointless cause on a pointless game like you do.

ex DP Leader
1zour9l.png

Wow you're such a baby, stop ******* crying over it already, such a broken record..

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

This has been a long time coming. It's quite pathetic and i find it ironic that all of us claim to be honor clans, yet the most basic essence of being pure is no defense.

regisv.png

CONGRATULATIONS! YOU ARE THE 100TH USER TO MAKE A POINTLESS THREAD ABOUT DEFENSE! YOU WIN A FREE IPOD!

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

It seems you are the only person that actually gives a **** about this. No matter how hard you try, YOU cannot stop 30 defence from being in clans, nor can you stop them from coming to run-ins. It makes no difference whatsoever, and im sure it's not effecting you as an individual. People have other **** to worry about, who gives a **** if someone accidentally got 30 def, im more worried about post- secondary school, about the rest of my life, my future, and whatnot....not worried about an online game called runescape and stressing myself out over the fact that some people decided to **** up their accounts and get 30 defence.

thekingu.png