Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

RIP Pure World

Waz

I would of voted no because that's ruling like 6+ clans out and that's just retarded.

Its not ruling them out, its telling them to adapt to what other clans want. You made the rest of the ******* clans adapt to a 30 defence, now theres a push to exclude this from all pure clans, and it seems everyone is afraid to lose an extra opt. Get real or let the community die.

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agreed with what you have said but I'm sure a majority of the clan leaders who voted were probably trolling.

Elder of FOE. Never outclassed.

4ca7e7011.jpg
Proud to have been apart of the Ownage.

10pdfkn.jpg
FOE PRIDE

It helps "certain" people understand better.

Underlining and quoting the same word suggests that it is a novel and a short story. Which are you trying to say?

Taylor_Swiftb.jpg

Its not ruling them out, its telling them to adapt to what other clans want. You made the rest of the ******* clans adapt to a 30 defence, now theres a push to exclude this from all pure clans, and it seems everyone is afraid to lose an extra opt. Get real or let the community die.

Why would they do that? There are more clans that accept 30 defense then 1-20. So why not make the one's that are left that accept 1-20 adapt to ones that accept 1-30 defense.

Underlining and quoting the same word suggests that it is a novel and a short story. Which are you trying to say?

Actually novels aren't put into quotations, only underlined or italicized. Short stories, articles, etc. are used in quotations. Novels and short stories definitely aren't underlined and put into quotations at the same time, nothing is lol. Your English teacher has failed you hard. Also never heard of a novel being a short story at the same time, wouldn't make much sense.

In Gack's defense, he was simply underlining to put emphasis on the word and putting the word in quotations to signal that it's a specific group of people that he's talking about, it's also a bit of sarcasm.

Pure clan leaders don't necessarily want 30 def in their clan, they just don't want to exclude clans with 30 def members from the pure community due to one clan who think they're morally better than everyone else wanting it that way.

It's two completely different things.

4Fdyf.png

Pure clan leaders don't necessarily want 30 def in their clan, they just don't want to exclude clans with 30 def members from the pure community due to one clan who think they're morally better than everyone else wanting it that way.

It's two completely different things.

I disagree. If clans didn't want to accept 30 defense in their clan, they could have easily declined the application. Fact remains that a growing amount of clans are letting it slide, and that's why you see all these topics posted about it every other day

Clans should have nipped it in the bud with 25 defense, but you know how the saying goes. Give someone an inch they'll take a mile

AWARDS: BestCaller.png - bestf2ppker.png - bestf2ppk.png - coolestmember.png - bestscout.png - besttripvids.png

PK Video:

TRIP VIDEOS

Alright stop being a bunch of ******* cry babies and focus on your own clan. You can't tell someone how to run their own clan, and it is impossible to exclude them from the pure world. This topic is pointless, and once again has achieved nothing.

Congratulations

maulerpixil1-1.gif

It seems you are the only person that actually gives a **** about this. No matter how hard you try, YOU cannot stop 30 defence from being in clans, nor can you stop them from coming to run-ins. It makes no difference whatsoever, and im sure it's not effecting you as an individual. People have other **** to worry about, who gives a **** if someone accidentally got 30 def, im more worried about post- secondary school, about the rest of my life, my future, and whatnot....not worried about an online game called runescape and stressing myself out over the fact that some people decided to **** up their accounts and get 30 defence.

Actually you can stop it, and if you **** up your account doesn't matter, it's game over.

The point of being a pure was having the advantage of "stats", and the disadvantage of lack of defense bonuses. And now that there are 20 def armor/30 def armor that give tons of defense bonuses, the pure clan world is dead.

If you haven't realized yet, the reason why they had only mithril, or initiate as 20 def armor was because Jagex couldn't think of ways to "kill" pures. So they made new armor with nice defense bonuses and all that, encouraging most pures to get defense. If you haven't realized that yet, you sure are a *******.

Back when RSC was still here, there were pures with ONE DEFENSE. The "pure" world is dead. Always has been since the majority of pures had 20 defense. The reason why most people make pures is to have the advantage in PKing, not clanning. Clanning is a 2nd thing toward a pure, and PKing was its first priority. They made their accounts to be dominating the PvP zone, not the clan world.

To accept 30 defense into the clan, can be stopped. It's just that idiotic leaders who believe kids when they go "o i accidentally got 30 def plz accept me plzplzplz" actually believe their sympathy. Being a pure was to have advantages of stats, being a 30/20 def turd is to have the advantage of defense bonus, considerally, that's a main.

unled2af.png
besttank1.png

Actually you can stop it, and if you **** up your account doesn't matter, it's game over.

The point of being a pure was having the advantage of "stats", and the disadvantage of lack of defense bonuses. And now that there are 20 def armor/30 def armor that give tons of defense bonuses, the pure clan world is dead.

If you haven't realized yet, the reason why they had only mithril, or initiate as 20 def armor was because Jagex couldn't think of ways to "kill" pures. So they made new armor with nice defense bonuses and all that, encouraging most pures to get defense. If you haven't realized that yet, you sure are a *******.

Back when RSC was still here, there were pures with ONE DEFENSE. The "pure" world is dead. Always has been since the majority of pures had 20 defense. The reason why most people make pures is to have the advantage in PKing, not clanning. Clanning is a 2nd thing toward a pure, and PKing was its first priority. They made their accounts to be dominating the PvP zone, not the clan world.

To accept 30 defense into the clan, can be stopped. It's just that idiotic leaders who believe kids when they go "o i accidentally got 30 def plz accept me plzplzplz" actually believe their sympathy. Being a pure was to have advantages of stats, being a 30/20 def turd is to have the advantage of defense bonus, considerally, that's a main.

no actually you can stop it.

the point of mithril/initiate wasnt so that you could get more defense bonus, its for better attack bonus/range bonus/mage bonus. most mithril users get it for their clan that their in.

you think that mithril and initiate was created because jagex hated pures?

then you obviously arnt using that brain that you have. in otherwords....IDIOT.

if jagex hated pures they would have made it so you cant have a defense level lower then 20.

just cause they throw some new **** around doesnt mean you have to get it, its your choice and only your choice. As long as your paying your membership fees, jagex could give a shitless what you do.

yes no **** back in RSC there were pures with 1 def, because thats only what has been provided.

if you still think that pures are made just for pking then you gotta get ur head out of ur ass m8.

25% of runescape pures are made for pking - which majority of them are NH

50% of runescape pures are made for CLANS

25% of runescape pures are made for pking + clans

yes 30 defense is a bad thing to have in a clan i agree, but 30 defense members are able to help get mains off your clan during trips, and 30 defense is made to tank better. i dont fully support 30 def, but this is just how the runescape game is manifesting its self. there is nothing the pure community or any other community can do to stop it. as long as jagex keeps making these updates like turmoil and other **** etc. people are gonna keep doing stuff to their accs.

so instead of making topics about it, whining and all that ****, get over it. and get on with your life, because no matter how much u cry about it, its gonna happen anyways.

#nme

www.nme-rs.com/forums

http://www.youtube.com/user/theNMEtube

Not this topic, this is the one deciding about kicking 6+ of the top clans of the Pure World rofl.

Stop accepting 30 defence and those clans wont get kicked. But clan leaders would rather accept 30 defence than everyone go back to 20 so yeah. Not gonna happen.

nme2p.png

I JUST CANT GET ENOUGH

Alright stop being a bunch of ******* cry babies and focus on your own clan. You can't tell someone how to run their own clan, and it is impossible to exclude them from the pure world. This topic is pointless, and once again has achieved nothing.

Congratulations

Nuff said.

is every post here bitching about defence levels and ****

get over it, why the **** would you exclude a clan because they have a couple more defence levels than you. 30 defence has been around for a long time now, and you're only voting on the idea now when it's way too late to reverse any damage

jesus christ

okay, then we might as well let 40-70def come aswell, with the 30def.

dipsy.png

is every post here bitching about defence levels and ****

get over it, why the **** would you exclude a clan because they have a couple more defence levels than you. 30 defence has been around for a long time now, and you're only voting on the idea now when it's way too late to reverse any damage

jesus christ

Can't agree more.

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

Any clan that accepts 30 defence is not a pure clan simple as. I don't understand how anyone can argue with that. ******* 08/09's think they can change the definition of pures because for the most part they can't be arsed to train a decent account and want to be in a high level pure clan and compete with the best which is what happens in f2p, but obviously the problem starts with the leaders of **** pure clans that allow

these mains into their clans so that they can compete aswell. I personally don't have a problem killing you for your addy every weekend but your not pures.

@mods if this post gets deleted, as one of waz's did which was of a similar nature to mine then your not doing your job properly. This is a discussion, since when can't you voice your opinion.

Any clan that accepts 30 defence is not a pure clan simple as. I don't understand how anyone can argue with that. ******* 08/09's think they can change the definition of pures because for the most part they can't be arsed to train a decent account and want to be in a high level pure clan and compete with the best which is what happens in f2p, but obviously the problem starts with the leaders of **** pure clans that allow

these mains into their clans so that they can compete aswell. I personally don't have a problem killing you for your addy every weekend but your not pures.

@mods if this post gets deleted, as one of waz's did which was of a similar nature to mine then your not doing your job properly. This is a discussion, since when can't you voice your opinion.

Discussion is allowed, flaming/baiting are not. I could only find one removed post of his, and he was flaming someone

AWARDS: BestCaller.png - bestf2ppker.png - bestf2ppk.png - coolestmember.png - bestscout.png - besttripvids.png

PK Video:

TRIP VIDEOS

Guys, I totally support the topic, but the flaming and baiting needs to stop. If it continues, I will Permanently shut down this topic.

| Ex Moderator of PUREWARFARE |