Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Bellum vs Chaotic

Sonics

GTFO Bellum. Funny thing is, is that you guys have stole our officials, 2 of em infact.

Anyway, check out the levels in this mini, i'm the 54 and tanking em in last round like a boss. GF.

Although, a win is a win and godo job Bellum. :)

Proud Ex-Member of NME
Proud Ex-Leader of Brave Theory
retired.
Supporting Epidemic
cHIzQrd.png

Mikey not only does your point make no sense whatsoever, as you said a win is a win so quit flaming and try and beat us in a mini, oh wait.

Senseless point is senseless.

hey you your clans a joke quit flaming other clans

- aaron

Says he with the 29 man ml. We been open 1week and a day or so and got like 35+ man ml. Soo. Nyaahhhh :P

Proud Ex-Member of NME
retired.
Supporting Epidemic
cHIzQrd.png

Says he with the 29 man ml. We been open 1week and a day or so and got like 35+ man ml. Soo. Nyaahhhh :P

That just makes you look like massers lmao, that isn't something to brag about. As always, Skill > Numbers.

Proud to have been a +Member, +Legend, and ^Council of Enemy
AqopR.png

Yeah, I was actually pretty chill with Chaotic until tonight when we mini'ed them. They decided to claim a R3 win when I DC'ed and didn't lead an attack (wouldn't give us a 3rd round). There is a reason they are disliked in the smaller clan community and I know they're leaders are really trying to take the "us against the world" mentallity but it will end up hurting them.

A little more on topic, good win Bellum. ;)

Senseless point is senseless.

u have never beat us in a mini LOL

our 29 man ML are all active btw

Proud Experienced Member of the Red Bus.
selsic.jpg

GTFO Bellum. Funny thing is, is that you guys have stole our officials, 2 of em infact.

Anyway, check out the levels in this mini, i'm the 54 and tanking em in last round like a boss. GF.

Although, a win is a win and godo job Bellum. :)

You can't steal members, they make their own choices, obviously they don't like something in your clan or like it more in Bellum to hop.

Gj, funny how you guys complain about levels when you seem to have a few of them on your ML.

You can't steal members, they make their own choices, obviously they don't like something in your clan or like it more in Bellum to hop.

Gj, funny how you guys complain about levels when you seem to have a few of them on your ML.

LOLOL We got levels if we need em, just stating that in the mini, we were heavily outleveled. Some mini's it is different. We outlevel them. Just Stating.

``Aaron Posted Today, 03:56 PM

QUOTE (Mikey @ Mar 5 2010, 08:04 PM)

u have never beat us in a mini LOL

I believe once. we have, but you guys got a really good mini unit.

Proud Ex-Member of NME
retired.
Supporting Epidemic
cHIzQrd.png

This low level society is pathetic, constant senseless flame wars just to boast your egos. Seriously, one small mini war topic that turns into a three clan flame war. Get your **** together.

349f95v.jpg

Proud Leader of Chivalry, Rest in peace

I became Infected as of 12/10/08, and I refused treatment.
Proud Founder of Infection, number one at it's time

Yeah, I was actually pretty chill with Chaotic until tonight when we mini'ed them. They decided to claim a R3 win when I DC'ed and didn't lead an attack (wouldn't give us a 3rd round). There is a reason they are disliked in the smaller clan community and I know they're leaders are really trying to take the "us against the world" mentallity but it will end up hurting them.

A little more on topic, good win Bellum. ;)

The "us against the world method" does not work. lol.