Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Save the Pure World

Ultra

152 members have voted

1. 1. Defence on pk trips?

• Yes, I am a Pure.
    • No, I got defence and will use it.
    • u mad bro LOL

the only way this will end is if a bunch of you go out and buy out all of the mith plates in ge.

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I try to ignore topics like this, mainly because all you need to do is change the title to "Attention Whores" and that sums it up.

For one, it's one thing to suggest no higher then mithril, but now your trying to suggest black. It's quite annoying that you guys are trying to change things that are common place for over 5 years now. It's not going to happen, you don't have the choice. So why try? Walli, please stop acting like a hard ass saying FOE will look down upon those who do not follow suit to it. We do not care what FOE thinks of a particular clan. This is all being blown out of proportion, if you want to take action against any adamant being worn, be my guest. Changing core tradition is another thing.

Please save your fingers the hassle of typing some essay as a response because I won't be checking back at this topic, because it's not going to happen.

Oh, and My Level in Defence is 1.

[Fi]Steve ..::.. Forever Fi ..::.. Fatality
~ Proud Ex - warlord1.gifHigh Council of Fatality ~
Bleeding Green Since '07
---
Fatality-1.png

The only thing killing the pure community is people's attitude, people were alot more respectful back in 05. Respect for other people is the basis of honour pking one of the fundamental aspects of being a pure everyone should know that.

People's respect for others has declined over the years and that's why the pure community is dieing. As shown in your defence averages in clans it's still round about 7 defence on average.

You'll probably find that number might deviate by 2 levels since 05 respect for other people is the thing that's changed most sadly.

Want a 1 def war gladly challenge any1 to an iron war they are very fun but as for wild people can do what they like it is the wilderness not a controlled battlefield like clan wars.

eop.png

"The Eruption has already begun move out the way or feel the heat."

i laugh at everyone ... majority of people with 20 def aren't "training" it at lvl 60 . They've been around for a very long time and have slowly gained the levels.

I don't agree with this at all and it's complete over reaction.

If you look at the statistics the majority of people in clans are 1-10 def leaving a small number of 20 def members.

I think FOE is just trying to cope with the problem that their clan has the largest amount of 20 def members in it ... making this all a distraction as you guys keep gaining def lvls.

Nerd and proud of it.

In my book anyone who plays RS or goes to RS websites is a nerd. That includes you, me and anyone else reading this.

much love from a friend <3 and I lol at people calling others "nerds" on an RS forum ... really? come on.

Btw don't bother arguing with Nippon ... or other way around, Nippon majority of these kids are idiots.

nothing over 25 def should be pure. I'm fine with 20 def and mystic/mith but with these addyprods popping up its ******* annoying. for so long the pure world has been 1-20 def and eveerything was well. drama only came with 25+, should stay this way.

Warlord of the 1st and LAST pure clan - Mayhem-Makers.com
The only High-Level Pure clan that doesn't allow 30+ Defense.
P.S. We are #1

bestwarlord.png

TOXIC SLAY

I think FOE is just trying to cope with the problem that their clan has the largest amount of 20 def members in it ... making this all a distraction as you guys keep gaining def lvls.

no.

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

This topic reminds me of a old person talking about how good things used to be back in their day, its annoying. Why cant you just play the damn game and stop whining over little things like 1-3 guys in addy out of 80+ people. I mean cmon son, with addy comes a lower magic bonus meaning every bind is hitting that ***, so bind him up get like 6 people on him and drop him. Simple as.

The ******* hypocrisy is that most of you clans who are main stream and crying about 20 def on PW bring dudes in rune anyways! LOL.

You all say one thing on PW and what ever gay community your apart of and do something different when it comes to the wilderness.

This topic reminds me of a old person talking about how good things used to be back in their day, its annoying. Why cant you just play the damn game and stop whining over little things like 1-3 guys in addy out of 80+ people. I mean cmon son, with addy comes a lower magic bonus meaning every bind is hitting that ***, so bind him up get like 6 people on him and drop him. Simple as.

The ******* hypocrisy is that most of you clans who are main stream and crying about 20 def on PW bring dudes in rune anyways! LOL.

You all say one thing on PW and what ever gay community your apart of and do something different when it comes to the wilderness.

Back in the wilderness sh0ta, no one in our clan had 20defence never mind 30. Cast your mid back to the days of epic battle at gdz between gold and green.

mmflash123.gif

This

The only thing killing the pure community is people's attitude, people were alot more respectful back in 05. Respect for other people is the basis of honour pking one of the fundamental aspects of being a pure everyone should know that.

People's respect for others has declined over the years and that's why the pure community is dieing. As shown in your defence averages in clans it's still round about 7 defence on average.

You'll probably find that number might deviate by 2 levels since 05 respect for other people is the thing that's changed most sadly.

Want a 1 def war gladly challenge any1 to an iron war they are very fun but as for wild people can do what they like it is the wilderness not a controlled battlefield like clan wars.

And that.

eop.png

"The Eruption has already begun move out the way or feel the heat."

Oh well, at the end of the day if its just FOE alone with one defence gear only then let it be. I believe we should have a week where we try this and see how it goes.

I try to ignore topics like this, mainly because all you need to do is change the title to "Attention Whores" and that sums it up.

For one, it's one thing to suggest no higher then mithril, but now your trying to suggest black. It's quite annoying that you guys are trying to change things that are common place for over 5 years now. It's not going to happen, you don't have the choice. So why try? Walli, please stop acting like a hard ass saying FOE will look down upon those who do not follow suit to it. We do not care what FOE thinks of a particular clan. This is all being blown out of proportion, if you want to take action against any adamant being worn, be my guest. Changing core tradition is another thing.

Please save your fingers the hassle of typing some essay as a response because I won't be checking back at this topic, because it's not going to happen.

Oh, and My Level in Defence is 1.

The point is and it has been said many times before, adamant wasn't allowed and now it's being used through out almost all of the pure clans. I really don't like going into other clan's business or take the time and effort to single out any clans but fact is it's getting out of hand. I don't see why we can't try this and see if it goes well BUT if after all, other clans don't want to at least attempt this then that's the way it is. I remember a few months back I said the pure world itself is dying and so far I've been right at least in my opinion. Clans can either participate or don't, there shouldn't be arguments regarding how this topic should be closed or won't work out or even trying to seek attention as you've said above.

Lol do what you want, the fact is all pure clans are different and have different rules and this is what sets them apart. This is another defence topic and its stupid, mithril pures have been around since classic and I remember back in day FOE had a **** load of them so this is just hypercritical. You can pk in robes thats up to you but if another pure clan chooses to use all their bonuses and are still classed as a "pure" clan then they can. Who's gonna stop them no1 really cares about the opinions of your clan or any other clan anymore just check out wild i've seen so many members from ALL pure clans no honouring in wild and thats even worse than the defence issue. But nobody cares so your robe theory is just not going to benefit anybody but the other clans that choose to use their bonuses.

That's fine and I agree with you that all clans are different but just like I said above if its only us then so be it but all this is was a suggestion, clans can either abide it or don't, simple as that.

Elder of FOE. Never outclassed.

4ca7e7011.jpg
Proud to have been apart of the Ownage.

10pdfkn.jpg
FOE PRIDE

Help save the pure world from extinction!

Member of EOP 10 FEB. 2010
99 Magic on 23 FEB. 2010
Legend of EOP 23 FEB. 2010
Elite Member of EOP 22 MARCH 2010
Quit EOP MAY 2010 - RETIRED
Member of EOP 12 JULY 2011

Lol do what you want, the fact is all pure clans are different and have different rules and this is what sets them apart. This is another defence topic and its stupid, mithril pures have been around since classic and I remember back in day FOE had a **** load of them so this is just hypercritical. You can pk in robes thats up to you but if another pure clan chooses to use all their bonuses and are still classed as a "pure" clan then they can. Who's gonna stop them no1 really cares about the opinions of your clan or any other clan anymore just check out wild i've seen so many members from ALL pure clans no honouring in wild and thats even worse than the defence issue. But nobody cares so your robe theory is just not going to benefit anybody but the other clans that choose to use their bonuses.

Players who use defence levels as an offensive bonus are mains.

Member of EOP 10 FEB. 2010
99 Magic on 23 FEB. 2010
Legend of EOP 23 FEB. 2010
Elite Member of EOP 22 MARCH 2010
Quit EOP MAY 2010 - RETIRED
Member of EOP 12 JULY 2011

Players who use defence level attributes as an offensive bonus are mains.

The whole point of using the best bonuses they have to offer is for a better offensive against all enemies in the wild whether they are mains or pures. Pure clans shouldn't have to adjust to other pure clans rules because the majority of the pure world are individually opinionated on this and for a couple of pure clans to try and impose rules is daft. This is a game of fun, chance and "excitement" and all pure clan should be doing what they can to make it exciting and if that means doing what they want and when they want then thats the way its gonna be. Bottom line clans WILL NOT adhere to rules of other clans over opinionated leaders because if they did listen they might as well just be the same clan in a different cape.

P.S. I know its a suggestion and nothing is being imposed but i'm just making the point that this won't happen and there are very good reasons why.