Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Why do you still play Runescape?

8loodyarch3r

Lets face it many of us are in highschool some of you nerds may be out of highschool, well either way we have Social lives ( some of us do ) So why do we still play runescape? I mean it hasnt been the same for a while and the game is just turning more retarded with every new update. So just for fun, give one reason on why you still play runescape.

I think we can all agree Runescape these days isnt like it use to be.

I still play because i got into clanning, its been probally the 10 best months that ive had in runescape, ive only been in one clan and that is CP, i think the moment i leave CP or get booted from CP ( wonte be an option xD) then i would quit rs altogether, i think the reason i like it so much is because we basiclly all have lives, were not like other clans that are so concerned with this game, all we do all week is prank calls, have some good times in Irc and just head out on saturdays without really caring and still wrecking :P. so this experience gets me hooked.

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

I've been MM for over 5 years so I don't want the streak to end. And like it's a few hours a week to go to trips, which isn't too bad. I only play for MM. If pure clans weren't around than neither would I. Just know your limits and your good.

a483be15a4a204d914ba67937c21511b.jpg

----------CLAN KILLAZ----------

I play because of EOP and EOP only. I hate runescape, and everything else in the game. I don't skill, I don't solo pk, nothing. I only log on for scattered miniwars, preps and a scattered Saturday pk trip if im not working. Half the time i'm just chilling on IRC, not even on RS....kinda like I am right now lol. If it wasn't for EOP I would have quit a year or two ago...I founded EOP, and if I quit, i'd want to be the one to close EOP, but I don't want to do that just yet so thats why im still here. RS has gone to *****, and so has the communities....not only the Pure community, but the main clan community aswell....it's slowly dying...which is a good thing because that will make it easier for me to quit then the time comes.

thekingu.png

PURE CLANNING. Although even that, at sometimes, gets quite annoying. Failed trolls etc.

Chaotic is my home, with my crew of Duval, Hugh, Casey, Bert, Beth, Robin and Jamie (my pedo bro).

Proud Ex-Member of NME
Proud Ex-Leader of Brave Theory
retired.
Supporting Epidemic
cHIzQrd.png

i quit for a year, ill admit back in the day i played this too much, and it started taking over my social life so i decided to quit. Got my social life back, partied, etc. Only reason i play is because my xbox got red rings and now i use my comp whenever im home. So i just get on rs cuz im bored. prolly quit again soon. I barely play tho

foe are nazis i heard

sig2.png

Gotta stay true to who you are and where you came from
Cause at the top will be the same place you hang from
No matter how big you can ever be
For whatever fee or publicity, never lose your integrity

(22:24:29) <@[Fi]V3RD3|Away> men until proven female on the interweb

dem nazis

becuz nory from foe is a whale and mm hunts whales

1rbox6i.jpg

Dame dude wtf is that supposed to be.. anyways. On topic I play rs mostly because of eop and video making + it is still fun at times as well as a good procrastination tool I guess.

eop.png

"The Eruption has already begun move out the way or feel the heat."

Well if you ask a real person who actually quitted runescape, 8loodyarcher, you're one of those nerds.

I like your way of thinking, it's pretty Cute

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

To be honest, Anyone i have met from 2008+, i could give 2 ***** About, The only Reason i Still Play is to keep in contact with my Real Mates i had Back in W19, Even tho most of us went Main, or Quit scape. I am still here to Chill with them and pk with them like we did back in the day. I mean dont get me wrong i met alot of cool people, but none of them could amount or even make up the amount of fun my old mates and I had Pking in the Oldschool Days.

Oh ye

W19 pride biotches.

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF

Though RS may not be what it used to be. It's still better and less time consuming than a lot of the other mmo's. I've spent 6 years on and off of rs and learning all the ****. Why scrap that and play something else?

otter.gif
hayley-williams.jpg