Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

H 0 W 3

H0W3

Hello Pure-Warfare, I'm now searching for a clan preferable low level clans but if you have some med clans to advertise feel free. I'll take all options into consideration as long as I meet the requirments or 5- or so level difference. I have been clanning for over 2 years off and on, Right now im looking for a fairly large clan that isnt going to slump anytime soon and that i can rely on. I'm not gonna be on all the time but you can expect me on a good 4 hours a day. Past clans i have been in decided to rank me a week after joining despite about 50+ other members were waiting to be ranked being in the clan 2+ months, that is what im not looking for. I went through 3 clans 2 of them i told not to rank me but they still did saying they needed me to lead. I really cant deal with that now because im going to be going out with my friends every day but getting home and going on. Forgive my grammer and lack of writting.

current stats:

100311163612.png

looking for:

-F2p and p2p based clan.

-If you don't pk every saturday and dont try to pk at least once during the week don't bother asking me to join.

-Stable clan preferably a clan that has been around a while or a big one but ill check out new ones aswell.

-mature leaders

-flame free

I'm pretty flexible but when clan members **** me off that to me refelects the clan it's self not the one person, it also tells me theres a lack of obedience and not enough pressure to respect others aswell as the clan. I don't hold grudges if your thinking I won't join a clan because of somthing that happened in the past your wrong i'll check into any clan.

Also don't flame and please make your post convincing or I'll most likely not look at the clan, for example post a small describtion including your history with your wins and losses, irc channel, site, and member list

Thanks for reading! - Bren

hzyo.png

hBNTV.png

srrw4.png

Hey bro yeah i heard u were a epic clan member u were ranked in OD and CD but yeah Chaotic will be more than glad to have u in our clan we pk on saturdays and sundays and sometimes weekday trips also alot of f2p and p2p minis wrre rlly good at p2p so if u wanna join cone in

#Chaotic

site: www.chaotic-rs.com

Try us out ;)

Yo sop

Join #chaotic thats all you need

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF

Basically Chaotic

#Chaotic, we do alot of F2P and a lot of P2P

TH IS MY ONE

for a low level clan i'd recommend bellum, they seem to be fairly stable.

If you are looking for a med clan which is respectful, and extremely active i'd go with my own clan; EOP, its an 80+ stat for a junior member :)

gl clan searching bro.

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

for a low level clan i'd recommend bellum, they seem to be fairly stable.

If you are looking for a med clan which is respectful, and extremely active i'd go with my own clan; EOP, its an 80+ stat for a junior member :)

gl clan searching bro.

Couldn't agree with you more jonty buddy ol' pal :devil:

dipsy.png

I can see low level clans isnt your thing because you make a looking for clan topic once a month...Try training up and look at the following: MM, Eop, Foe, Dp, Fatality, Tlp, Cy, Ir, Dv

this is my second searching topic my last one was about 6 months ago.

hzyo.png

hBNTV.png

srrw4.png

If you want check out CY. CY fluctuates alot. We are lower med category, and sometimes mid category.

From what im seeing, CY looks like the clan for you.

Fits in alot of the descriptions your looking for, although you dont meet, reqs, itll be easy training.

p2p20v20pure.png

Tbh If your looking for a stable Low level Clan Chaotic is the Clan for You . we pk every saturday We prep Every Day 15+ we win Alot but Lose some aswell. we our Growing Every Day. i know you seen some of our fight's Vs CD.

100313173243.png

Hope you Pick Chaotic. WE come for the Bang :]

14wc5fo.jpg

Proud Leader/Founder of the Number 1 MPC of 2010 Chaotic

Proud Current Leader of Vandalize

..:: #WeB - #MobCave ::..