Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Promotions

Bloody 2h

What kind of things do you look for in people, for Promotions? Be specific, as in personality or activity, etc.

If you're not a leader, pretend you are one.

After being in Epidemic for awhile, and never being promoted, I'm curious to see what everyone looks for. Yea.... that's right Bob. **** you.

2vkztwj.jpg

Oops. My hand slipped, and I destroyed your swords. My bad.

</div>

good at blowjobs, and they get leader tbh, or a female who gives me nudes.

This.

On a serious note: they need professionalism. Needs to know how to get things done. Not just having the ability to do things, lead mini wars, make topics, a speech, editing etc, but someone who actually does it, on time, and when it's needed. I don't care if they say they're the #1 mini war leader, I just want them to prove it every day.

Personality, maturity, are minor things compared to actually having someone who visibly does a lot for the clan.

DESU
Accepted into Epidemic on Saturday, September 09, 2007.
Promoted to Senior Member of Epidemic on Thursday, November 08, 2007.
Other Clans -> [Ex-Absolution High Council, Ex-Corrupt Pure, Ex- Final ownage elite]
Rank change to Officer of Epidemic on Wednesday, 02, 2009.

se99gk.png

I'm the #1 aftermath topic maker, quit r00nsk3p.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0AiN8vrn9Y
Be prepared.

i wouldn't even consider anyone in my clan for a staff position if they weren't mature, active, and popular with the other clan members.

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

Someone Well respected In the Clan, Also Knows what he is doing, and Has alot to bring to the Table.

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF

The number one thing really is someone that is able to stay level headed. I swear 99% of people on this game (even some of the ones considered to be 'good leaders') get unnecessarily angry over the smallest things

pandanegative1.png

Someone who can be mature in controversial situations and generally keep their cool, someone who knows how to play the game (minis, leading on trips, etc), someone who's active in the clan (team in my case) almost everyday, knows a lot of clanmates and someone who contributes at every chance possible.

fdvo0z.png

loyalty, maturity, dedication, ingame activity, whether or not i think he will benefit the clan given more responsibility and power. bloody 2h, this isnt aimed at you but having that kind of attitude is definately a way to not get the promotion. if you hint leaders you should be promoted, they wont promote you.

63709367.jpg

Somebody that is socialy active with the clan, can deal with minor flames etc, is mature, active and dedicated to the clan, a much more detailed list contains of how he preforms in wars, minis etc. How active he is at trips and his behaviour. person that takes responsibility for **** he ***** up on, etc can go on butg i cba, thats a rough idea of what i look for

257oqdz.png

Proud Ex-Dv Co Leader ~~0wnage__pks~~

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp

loyal, anyone that isnt going to turn into a mini hitler, anyone that will listen o and someone who a large majority have respect for

the rest can be taught

What kind of things do you look for in people, for Promotions? Be specific, as in personality or activity, etc.

If you're not a leader, pretend you are one.

After being in Epidemic for awhile, and never being promoted, I'm curious to see what everyone looks for. Yea.... that's right Bob. **** you.

I know what you mean, i mean, it's not like this in Chaotic. I love it there, but.. in one of my previous clan, keeping the clan together and no promo sucks ****.

Proud Ex-Member of NME
Proud Ex-Leader of Brave Theory
retired.
Supporting Epidemic
cHIzQrd.png