Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

The effect of soul wars on clans

King Elder

In the last year we have seen the rise of many clans that have obviously been built on the existence of soul wars...

Prime examples being EoP, Epidemic (now dead), Devastation, CP etc.

My question is do you think its fair clans like this gain an unfair advantage in fights through having many numbers?

What threat do you think they pose to clans that recruit reliable and mature members? (Fatality, MM, FOE, TLP)...?

And finally do you think clans that are built on the existence of soul wars have long life? I mean the main case here would be Epidemic.....a masser clan for a few months but ultimately died in the end....

Voice your opinions (no flaming) :dry:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe recruiting is involved with runescape ingame, soulwars is a popular activity for pures.

Why can't clans recruit there if they see a cool guy?

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility

I believe recruiting is involved with runescape ingame, soulwars is a popular activity for pures.

Why can't clans recruit there if they see a cool guy?

yes yes what i believe he is trying to say is without soul wars there is no pures hence no clans.

hisheepsig1.jpg

28r34om.jpg

You're wrong....the clans I mentioned base their entire recruiting methods around soul wars....

Please tell me how you know that? I think you're just randomly spurring **** about the clans you don't like.

OT:

If you have to many, it could effect the outcome of Wars/pkri's.

Proud ±Member of Hostility

hostilitysigc.png

There are people in every single clan who use Soul Wars.

I mean why would someone spend weeks training skills when they can just go to Soul wars and get there stats up in a few days, i mean most people have lives and cant train all the time, unfortunatlly for me i trained the old school way, Soul Wars wasnt available at the time i made my pure. Now if Soul Wars is a part of the game, then who cares if they train like that? Your just making pointless arguments.

Now in my opinion stats dont really decide which clan will win every saturday, its the leadership, and friendlly community that brings a clan together.

Like for example you talk about how CP, EOP etc recruit only SW prods? And FI, tlp etc DOnt?

Well look at the clan rankings, FI goes from pulling 85 one saturday to 40 people the next? CP reccently raised our stat requirements from 75+ to 80+.

And again you say CP bases our Existance on Soul Wars?

Are you on drugs? Looks like someone needs a history check, CP has been around Before "FI" was created

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

So Fatality...Who got the Xbox? rofl

lol

no1 cares cuz its runescape. k? ITS A ******* GAME NO BODY CARES ABOUT HONOR IN A ******* GAME SHUT UP.

YAY.png
Plnkaroundme | Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures General | Ex-Warring God
I Don't Scape Anymore

Even if clans did recruit from SW, some of the pures you find there are actually really decent and mature members

Furious-Chan is a noob K-ON! Fan|I like Starcraft 2 and League of Legends ヽ(´ー`)ノ ~IGN both "MooMooMugi"

You realize Fi used to recruit off of both pc and by pming other clan members and ranks through irc. Just thought you should know some history before you say things that don't really make sense on these boards.

Arp-1.png

I think its more than coincidence that those disagreeing with this topic are those in the clans I mentioned..... :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Funny how I'm not in a clan... :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Arp-1.png

I actually find this topic humourous, the way in which you're generalising clans and getting it completely wrong.

Tom N Eto. 99 Range, 99 Strength, 99 Hitpoints Pure.
MostValuablePlayer.pngTomCartoonTEXT.png
Ex-The Hatred High Council.
Ex-The Dreaded High Council
Malice Founder. Something words can't describe.

bestf2ppker.pngpkvideo.png