Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

What is the boundary between low mid and high

Asher

A lot of people have different views on this subject i was just wondering. Do pulls set the boundary or levels perhaps? or even who they have beaten maybe?

I personally think its who the clan can beat compared to their pulls and nothing to do with levels IMO. That is my view on it voice your own.

Its been like that since pretty much the start of pure clans, and rightfully so too. Like you said, it isn't really based on combat levels or stats, and never has been to my knowledge. A perfect example of this is again like the PCL times in 08. Atrocity were a clan with incredibly high averages (As high as Fi/FOE etc as far as I remember) but with a smaller memberlist and horrible activity.

Low level clans such as Absolution and Ascendency didn't really have an issue with fighting them, due to the fact they wern't very organised, and the numbers the two clans could pull could make the stats less important and a good fight could happen.

As you suggested, the "divisions" that have naturally occured are based around overall clan strength rather than numbers, stats, levels, or anything else.

I am actually quite thankful for this, I have led one clan from Low level > Mid level > High level, and another from Low Level > Mid level. The differences in each "division" are huge, in attitude, competition, etc, which is why some people chose to join low level clans, mid level clans, or high level clans. The choice available SHOULD be there, and always will be.

Epidemic
eepidemic.png

There is none, Its just something clans created to make themselves feel better about themselves.

This ^

Epidemic average cmb was like 70 but they reached #1, so there med? its all about how u proform and what clans you can beat.

As pure said, it stands as good, decent, ******

257oqdz.png

Proud Ex-Dv Co Leader ~~0wnage__pks~~

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp

There is no real boundaries. The boundaries have been made by people who can't accept that their clan isn't performing as well as more established clans, so they make up the classings of low, med, high and use that as an excuse for losing.

4gY6j.png
bestp2p.png

51zql2.png
Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures
Proud Ex-Epidemic Senior
Proud Founder of Divine Brutality
Proud Final Member of The Rising
Proud to have been a part of the Reign of Terro

Until clans only accept up to certain combat levels there isn't. All there is right now is good, decent, and ******.
TH IS MY ONE

its basicly numbers in my eyes if u pull high and can compete with the top clans, ur good enough for a high clan since u compete with em with lower lvlz :cool:

Proud to have been the co-leader of Devastation

Proud To have been The high council of Fatality

Proud Legend of Fatality

Retired as off 23-4-2011

tpe1.png

tpe2.pngtpe3.pngtpe4.png

average combat level

60- is low

70- is med

90- is high

(23:45:59) -[Dv]Bot- ¤¤¤ [ CLAN INFO ]: [MM] Mayhem Makers (http://Mayhem-Makers.com) | Members: 157 [Avg]: Cmb: (F2P: 77.56 | P2P: 80.64 | HP: 87.82 | Magic: 91.73 | Ranged: 92.57 | Skill Total: 1,202 | F2P & P2P Based (Homeworld 0) | Cape: Wilderness6 | Runehead: http://www.runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=mayhemmakers

hmmm ^^

so ur med?

Proud to have been the co-leader of Devastation

Proud To have been The high council of Fatality

Proud Legend of Fatality

Retired as off 23-4-2011

tpe1.png

tpe2.pngtpe3.pngtpe4.png