Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Ravage Closes Its Doors.

``Aaron

I'd also like to say that this is a Ravage thread, not how bad epidemic or good they were

Shh

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I'm not mistaken EOP is still around in the TOP 5. E is gone. Enough said. Btw EOP held #1 in 07-08 longer than you held it now. In my books EOP is still better than E.

So being an average clan for four years is better than being a top clan for one and a half? OK genius. Epidemic were better than EOP for 3/4 of the time they were open, which comes to like 16 months?

nme2p.png

I JUST CANT GET ENOUGH

Sorry IVP, you're wrong on this one. Epidemic had a short run (compared to others) at the top spot but didn't maintain it for long. Who says the best clan is determined by ranking anyways? Communities like MM, FOE, TLP, EOP, etc. that have been around for awhile easily top E as a better clan overall. Not to mention you were a part of the newer E scene.

What are you talking about? The best clan in terms of power (Which is what I've been discussing all along, even though some retarded mod keeps deleting posts) is definitely determined by rankings, and how well a clan does in the wilderness, and pulling 30 more than any of the competition and consistently beating every other clan surely cements a clan as the top of the pack regardless for length of time. The overall theme of this topic is the impact certain clans have long term and how they are remembered, not who the best clan ever is. I am not arguing that E is THE BEST CLAN EVER, I am merely saying that like it or not Epidemic WILL be remembered as one of the all time great F2P Clans, alongside Fi, MM, FOE, EOP, Cp.

Not to mention you were a part of the newer E scene.

Other than this having nothing at all to do with anything, how is joining a clan 2 months after it opened and being HC a week after that and leader a month after that being part of the "newer E scene"?

Epidemic
eepidemic.png

So being an average clan for four years is better than being a top clan for one and a half? OK genius. Epidemic were better than EOP for 3/4 of the time they were open, which comes to like 16 months?

How long did E hold #1 F2P? Point proven.

Member of EOP 10 FEB. 2010
99 Magic on 23 FEB. 2010
Legend of EOP 23 FEB. 2010
Elite Member of EOP 22 MARCH 2010
Quit EOP MAY 2010 - RETIRED
Member of EOP 12 JULY 2011

Similar reasons why me and ryan closed Anxiety..we were at the top of all the clans we could compete against and the next clan we could catch was way to high up there so there was no point...

Hope to see you guys join other clans or even better quit rs..

And Epidemic didn't achieve much...Just #1 Clan on a Saturday for only a month and that was cause they were just pulling more than everyone and they were a big blob of combat pures.

infection was better

100620235240.png

GF Joe