Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Ravage Closes Its Doors.

``Aaron

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

.... this is a perfect example what he means by the pure community has turned into a **** hole.

Epidemic has the greatest accomplishment then any other clan.. rising to the top from the bottom like they did.

anyways, sorry to hear.. ravage was a good clan.

Everybody starts at the bottom.

Arp-1.png

Everybody starts at the bottom.

yes, but for Epidemic to start at the bottom while clans like FI/FOE/MM/EOP/CP/TLP were all so far above them.. for them to make it up to the top through all of the competition (so fast).. thats something special..

MM/FI/FOE all been around for a very long time.. and the competition wasn't as dominant when they were starting out as pure clans.

Lht4D.gif
WCGCl.gif

yes, but for Epidemic to start at the bottom while clans like FI/FOE/MM/EOP/CP/TLP were all so far above them.. for them to make it up to the top through all of the competition (so fast).. thats something special..

MM/FI/FOE all been around for a very long time.. and the competition wasn't as dominant when they were starting out as pure clans.

When they were at the bottom someone else was at the top. Epidemic's been around for a long time too, atleast your leaders claimed they were. So still not seeing your point.

Arp-1.png

When they were at the bottom someone else was at the top.

Really? Well I guess you learn something new everyday.

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

When they were at the bottom someone else was at the top. Epidemic's been around for a long time too, atleast your leaders claimed they were. So still not seeing your point.

who was above the first organized pure clan? massers? they do not qualify as a clan.

Lht4D.gif
WCGCl.gif

Ahh, sorry to hear. I remember the real Ravage (RA) back in Freelancer ages lol. That war was ledgendary.

Though i'm pretty sure this Ravage had no direct relation to the old one. Though I was in your IRC every once and a while, an it seemed you had a very good clan =).

Shame about the pure community turning into a pile of filth... oh well.

[x] Group venge -- [x] Maxed Turmoil -- F2P retired

Starcraft 2 | Team Liquid

what a nice example of the actions of the pure community. Nice. Thanks for proving my point, lack of disrespect for others.

You mean "Lack of respect"

+ I agree with your point

mlmw0h.png
~ Proud Council of NME

R2qs8.png

Very well done speech, Almost rivals Bobs but not quite ;).

Gl irl man ;).

"it used to take over my life but now im no longer a prisinor of the game, i will never let myself get addicted again."

Quit 9/25/10

Bit of both I'd say

Didn't achieve anything, didn't change anything, weren't the resurrection of anything, didn't define anything. There has been so many clans just like you, and all turned out this way. Stop believing you're special because you'll end up expecting more from the next clan you make than you can make possible.

nme2p.png

I JUST CANT GET ENOUGH

Bit of both I'd say

Didn't achieve anything, didn't change anything, weren't the resurrection of anything, didn't define anything. There has been so many clans just like you, and all turned out this way. Stop believing you're special because you'll end up expecting more from the next clan you make than you can make possible.

this guy is right

24ngo4z.png

FOE_Bling_vector.png

im still confused on why your flamming ravage for closing? just say Gl and leave. being low lvl or not show some respect i mean its not hard to type Gl

14wc5fo.jpg

Proud Leader/Founder of the Number 1 MPC of 2010 Chaotic

Proud Current Leader of Vandalize

..:: #WeB - #MobCave ::..

im still confused on why your flamming ravage for closing? just say Gl and leave. being low lvl or not show some respect i mean its not hard to type Gl

Because these are forums not some retarded website where everyone has the same opinion on everything and think the exact same things as they read topics

??

Have fun closing and thinking you're a shining light in the pure community because people like Bob say you are.

nme2p.png

I JUST CANT GET ENOUGH

I have nothing against low level clans. I was in 3 low level clans that were best at their time, being staff in all. Get over yourself

YAY.png
Plnkaroundme | Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures General | Ex-Warring God
I Don't Scape Anymore