Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Ravage Closes Its Doors.

``Aaron

There comes a time in every man’s life, to let something very dear to them go. For some its love, for others its masturbation, or even saying goodbye to someone forever. However for this geek it was different.

I disappeared for eight months, finally quitting my addiction to Runescape, or so I thought. This was my last shot, to do something almost every active pure in the community wants to do…Lead a clan straight to the top. Prior to my succession from Runescape, I led onslaught with some dear friends. Sadly it closed do to IRL issues.

When I arrived back to the scene, what I found was not pleasant at all. Runescape had turn into the biggest shithole I have ever seen. Not even that, this pure community has turned into the biggest shithole I have ever seen. Things have changed dramatically over the months I was gone, and not for the better.

Not many people understand, but Epidemic, was the best pure clan to ever be created in Runescape. For the record I was never in this clan but this is the truth. The reason behind this is that for them to rise the way they did was insane. No pure clan will ever achieve what they did. Do you want to know why? Because they spent hours and hours and hours working on their clan, so much time, that all they did was Runescape. No clan today has the time for this, and neither did ravage.

No one will ever leave the low level clan shithole ever again. What’s done is done, Runescape has changed, and pures are now more retarded than mains.

Ravage

A message from Aaron: Well I’d say ravage had a hell of a run, lasting longer than anyone thought it would. I can happily declare that we were probably the #1 low level mini warring clan ever created with a 80% win ratio all time. I take pride in that, and the NUT unit will live on from this. Ravage demonstrated what true organization means. In about 75% of the mini’s we took part in we were heavily out leveled, but we pulled through and came out victorious.

A message from chaz: We, the staff of Ravage think it's time to close our doors. Not because of anything about "losing" or whatever thats the least part, but, incase you didn't notice it gets really repetitive. We've gone through at least three clans, theres only one or two clans left in our league but they're just labeling themselves. The low level clan era is dead, all thats left is win-hungry immature kids. It's not worth it anymore, on top of all that we feel like we're just not active enough to run a clan. Sorry to let any of you down but our site and IRC will remain OPEN. Ex members will be granted access, and hopefully you'll stick around so we can stay in touch.

A message from Oger: Ravage had a good run while it lasted. We killed basically all the low level clans and now that there aren't anymore low level clans... we pretty much have no other resort. It was a exciting couple months in Ravage warring aside my old mates and my new mates i met in Ravage. I've learned a lot in ravage that i wasn't expecting and that all it takes is just a little encouragement from your clan mates you can achieve great accomplishments. I bid Ravage a farewell.. and all my clan mates who i met in this clan. Everyone who participated in Ravage helped out at one point or another and that's a lot more then most other clans can say. So i thank you all for that.

~Oger|Hazel

With that I conclude this chapter of Low level claning. Its dead, and never coming back. In fact it died with Divinity, Malice, and Ascendency.

Like the great ZOMZOM said: “There is a difference between giving up, and moving on” we have chosen to move on.

Best wishes,

~Ravage~

#ravage to come chillax.

Some video's

Proud Experienced Member of the Red Bus.
selsic.jpg

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Similar reasons why me and ryan closed Anxiety..we were at the top of all the clans we could compete against and the next clan we could catch was way to high up there so there was no point...

Hope to see you guys join other clans or even better quit rs..

And Epidemic didn't achieve much...Just #1 Clan on a Saturday for only a month and that was cause they were just pulling more than everyone and they were a big blob of combat pures.

5epyo.png

110903151742.png

e5029228.png

Runescape had turn into the biggest shithole I have ever seen. Not even that, this pure community has turned into the biggest shithole I have ever seen. Things have changed dramatically over the months I was gone, and not for the better.

+1

Sucks to see you guys go, had quite a few buddies in there. :(

Best of luck with everyone, look at this like you're one step ahead of the other clans, it's only a matter of time before everyone realises we have destroyed every last bit of this community that we created.

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

+1

Best of luck with everyone, look at this like you're one step ahead of the other clans, it's only a matter of time before everyone realises we have destroyed every last bit of this community that we created.

Like aaron said, the pure community is a **** hole. sad to see ravage go, :(

was glad to have been apart of the start of ravage, and in the mini unit :)

Good luck, where ever yall go :)

-CH Pride - Ex-R Pride :(

Proud Ex-Member of NME
Proud Ex-Leader of Brave Theory
retired.
Supporting Epidemic
cHIzQrd.png

+1

Yeah but the wow community is amazing....

/sarcasm

mmflash123.gif

Aaron, Just a message to you, Your one of the immature ppl who ruin pure clans mate, You try and flame any1 who leaves, Last night u threatned to ddos Fajita, Shows how bad you were, AND you know nothing of the main clan world if you think pure clans are "just" gettinh worse than mains, All main clans are full of older people meaning a mature community and they stick by the no nonsense policy.

On a site note gl to the rest of the members/staff you guys had a good run, Ravage weren't a low clan themselves though, Real low clans are clans like Ascendency.

Proud Member of Red Dragon Knights
Proud High Council Of Violent Demise
hayley2copy.png

Couldn't help you promoted the wrong people

Sad to see low level clans go :[

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

epidemic wasn't the greatest clan rofl, foe & mm are & will always will be.

.... this is a perfect example what he means by the pure community has turned into a **** hole.

Epidemic has the greatest accomplishment then any other clan.. rising to the top from the bottom like they did.

anyways, sorry to hear.. ravage was a good clan.

Lht4D.gif
WCGCl.gif

Yeah but the wow community is amazing....

/sarcasm

Actually it is if you want to bring WoW into it. However where did I mention once in my reply WoW? It seems most of you RS players have something agaisnt WoW and treat it like the most nerdy game yet I've played both and RS is by far the game with the most retards.

I'm not going to argue on this topic as it's not the place.

Good luck ex-R. :blush:

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I