Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

The Mayhem Makers BUST FOE

Speshls

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Grats to MM, 100v100 would of been intresting, nice to see a flame free topic/fight for a change. Was F/a and pink hats on or off? could someone confirm plese?

are you high?

Signature is too large
[img=http://cdn2.maxim.com/blender/files/2009/06/08/roots/FlavorFlav_1a.jpg]

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEdiots.

I'm honestly impressed. This is the first mature topic, I have seen in so long. Hopefully more, of these will continue, Kinda disappointed in the flame bait pics, but great win MM. You guys did well, and beat a strong f2p clan. GJ:)

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

we care?

Wasn't talking to you, was responding to the guy who said both clans should of pulled 120.

Proud High Council Of The #1 Pure Clan - The Mayhem Makers

o yh i'd just like to point out that Fi did better than Foe, great fight kiddos.

FATALITY!@!!!@@!@ Yeeeee lol. Enjoyed that clan a lot back in the day, pity things changed.

get outta here with your excuses, you declared and you dont even know when the war is. You gotta have better excuses than that.

....L O L

They didn't beat us. They attacked us when we were supposed to attack and they also delibrately rushed us when we were still making people sit. It was more of a waste of time than an actual fight.

That's just sad ... I like EOP though. Sorta boring in f2p now that E closed, I really enjoyed the competition. I mean both clans were pumped up enough to pull 120+ to Saturday trips@!!?? That's insane and will probably never happen again

Yeah but lowering to that level does not show the "better" of the two. You proved better in F2P, but your actions didn't prove anything. GF and grats on win.

It's a game ... and anyways Speshls can drop it real low to the floor'

gg

sig2.png

Gotta stay true to who you are and where you came from
Cause at the top will be the same place you hang from
No matter how big you can ever be
For whatever fee or publicity, never lose your integrity

(22:24:29) <@[Fi]V3RD3|Away> men until proven female on the interweb

dem nazis

Good Job mm

but cwars is crap and dosen't prove alot

yea better we do it in pvp where you get on your mains and kill us off :cool:

Signature is too large
[img=http://cdn2.maxim.com/blender/files/2009/06/08/roots/FlavorFlav_1a.jpg]

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEdiots.

Gf had the timezones wrong for a few timezones, our fault tho lol kinda feel sorry for 10-15 ppl logging in after fight was over :confused:

Gj MM :cool:

excuse #1

pureclan.png

I am the best pker in the world.

PROOF

First fight was nice, the other 2 were a bit dissapointing.

I got 1-hit in round 1 and 2 of course but I didn't buy my corrupt scim for nothing so I sacrificed SPW to lead in the 3rd round so I could have some fun.

Thanks for doing the 3rd round.

pureclan.png

I am the best pker in the world.

PROOF

but I didn't buy my corrupt scim for nothing so I sacrificed SPW to lead in the 3rd round so I could have some fun.

No worries, the mithril gods were looking over me so I lived through the charge in the 3rd round :biggrin:

Florida Power all day