Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

The Return of PCL!

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I vote you scam/hack more ppl and try your ideas at something better than PCL.

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

The reason PCL isn't effective each time someones tries to run it is because a bunch of ******** rejects get together to try to operate the event. PCL is fun and everything, but not when run by idiots.

You people are idiots. Its an optional Friday event, he has many clans interested. If you got nothing better to do on that day then just get together with a few clan mates and show up.

It's not like any clans PK on Friday's besides FOE/MM.

You people are idiots. Its an optional Friday event, he has many clans interested. If you got nothing better to do on that day then just get together with a few clan mates and show up.

It's not like any clans PK on Friday's besides FOE/MM.

If you all want to do PCL why don't you just pk on Friday's? No one is telling you that you have to PK at the time MM and FOE does but honestly PCL is the biggest ******** I've ever had to go through. You could go out 2 hours earlier/later it doesn't really matter what times you go out at.

This is what separates MM from so many of these other clans. It doesn't matter if a clan is out or not we go pking every day basically (should of seen the Summer we'd have like 2 trips a day). Doesn't matter if there is 5 of us or 35 of us we would go out either killing random mains or killing another clan. We go out to have fun and honestly the bond pking creates is really tight. I'm 100% sure that's why our council is really tight (leet team faqs).

cease_faggotry.jpg

If you want the truth and nothing but the truth click my sig.
16gqdc.png
pinkside.png
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall
If you have any questions about MM or in general click .

i dont understand why people have to flame especially from clans like mm and foe, have your great fun on fridays in the wilderness, Great because this topic wasnt meant for you. Its for the clans who want to do somthing fun on Fridays who dont want to run around in the wild on fridays killing mains and not fighting clans to there level. This is good expereince and alot of fun in my oppinion i dont see it lasting forever but maybe a little while. Just some fun and expereince.

inabit.png

If you all want to do PCL why don't you just pk on Friday's? No one is telling you that you have to PK at the time MM and FOE does but honestly PCL is the biggest ******** I've ever had to go through. You could go out 2 hours earlier/later it doesn't really matter what times you go out at.

This is what separates MM from so many of these other clans. It doesn't matter if a clan is out or not we go pking every day basically (should of seen the Summer we'd have like 2 trips a day). Doesn't matter if there is 5 of us or 35 of us we would go out either killing random mains or killing another clan. We go out to have fun and honestly the bond pking creates is really tight. I'm 100% sure that's why our council is really tight (leet team faqs).

cease_faggotry.jpg

I dont see how your post is relevant to my post at all. I for one like clans for the simple fact of fighting other ones, going pking at a completely different time without any other clan shoots that down.

That is what separates MM from other clans, I could care less if my clan goes and PK's, i'm in it for the clan vs clan action. This supports what I like about clans, probably why I'm for it.

calm-down.jpg

FFS Pcl sucks :down: , if your that scared of other clans just go out like 2 hours earlier and kill mains.

"it used to take over my life but now im no longer a prisinor of the game, i will never let myself get addicted again."

Quit 9/25/10

dv wont be there i assure you of that, why go clanwars when you have the bounty worlds or pvp worlds, seems idiotic imo

257oqdz.png

Proud Ex-Dv Co Leader ~~0wnage__pks~~

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp

dv wont be there i assure you of that, why go clanwars when you have the bounty worlds or pvp worlds, seems idiotic imo

Think about it...other clans cant go out because if theyre out opped there f'd. Its not a hard concept to shove inside your skull...

tumblr_m0kuye2P2Q1qiw6qpo1_500.gif

What a waste of money this is going to be.

hiknsuperginge3fx5.jpg

M4ul_N_Die.png

(22:43:10) * [EoP]G00p ([email protected]) has joined #calamity

(22:43:24) <[EoP]G00p> .ml calamititty

(22:43:28) <[EoP]G00p> wtf no ml?

(22:43:45) <@[CY]Zulu_Mambulu> !ml eruption of *****

(22:43:48) <@[CY]Zulu_Mambulu> no ml?

(22:44:10) * [EoP]G00p ([email protected]) has left #calamity

Think about it...other clans cant go out because if theyre out opped there f'd. Its not a hard concept to shove inside your skull...

Then if your clan sucks that much organise planned run ins, not asif ppl fight out opt'd much more at pcl anyway, lol

257oqdz.png

Proud Ex-Dv Co Leader ~~0wnage__pks~~

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp

if you don't like don't come, every clan has their reasons for going and reasons for not coming. I am a supporter of pcl just because at the time of no pvp or bh there was clan wars which evolved into pcl, and it had many good memories and i want to have another good memory this year.

mkygcz.jpg

Remove DP from this list, we will never take part in anything that is run by mains seeking to destroy the pure world. We will continue to rape their banks at the weekend though.

@blue stranger Snipe wouldn't **** with CD anyway theres like 5 of you.

@ownage couldn't agree more, we have the wilderness l2 use it.

mmflash123.gif