Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

What should i do with my acc?

Aaron

Hey PW, i has returned@@ Since my return ive done some lulzy/bad things but lets not go into this.

Ive made a new account called "I Spy Pixels" and ive decided to go for the goal of 99 fishing. Im currently without P2P but i might just get it soon.

Lets say when i get 99 fishing i want to become a pure. What should i be?

Vesta?

Hybrid/Tribrid?

Turmoil?

F2p Pure?

Post your thoughts. I dont want to be your average joe(pure) because i am Aaron, and i do what i want, and in this case i might do what YOU want.

P.s. id rather not get over 30+ def because id want to be a pure over a main any day.

- **I will take stat ideas instead of a named style**

And i wanna be gud pk. :D

BJJyb5o.png

>>Atrocity High Council/FA Manager<<
>>Proud Against All Odds High Council<<

>>Proud Against All Odds High Council<<

Stay 1 defence as long as possible.

Start off with Vesta to begin with, see if you enjoy it. You'll then have 20 att and say 60-70 str which would be a good start even if you don't like Vesta.

Build up to like 82range/mage for blitz/basic range lvl which will hit fairly high.

get attack exp through quests, go 40-50-60 trying it out to see if you like it enough to stay there and not experience the rest. just advice of a basic plan.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

F2p pure, Offordable and Ownage.

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF

Vesta Long Pures are pretty ownage and with 99fishing i'd think they would be affordable for you.

quite AFFORDABLE with 99 fishing

TH IS MY ONE

91 str < cuz it rapes

94 mage 94 range < both = sexy

89ish hp 88 cuz its my fav hp lvl

bank so u can pk and u can go brid decently vs maxed pures and have stats not too intimidating to be able to fight noobs win win situation

45 prayer or 52 if u dont care about 1-2 combat levels. only matter in edgy and edgy = rushers with claws so its pathetic anyways

tlpsplat2wv6.png

91 str < cuz it rapes

94 mage 94 range < both = sexy

89ish hp 88 cuz its my fav hp lvl

bank so u can pk and u can go brid decently vs maxed pures and have stats not too intimidating to be able to fight noobs win win situation

45 prayer or 52 if u dont care about 1-2 combat levels. only matter in edgy and edgy = rushers with claws so its pathetic anyways

52 pray ain't so important these days and it isn't worth that 1-2 combat level ups. You'd better train ur str to 94. But yea, those stats're pretty ownage

52 pray ain't so important these days and it isn't worth that 1-2 combat level ups. You'd better train ur str to 94. But yea, those stats're pretty ownage

1-2 combats is nothing and plenty of times u brid pray off away from 1 v 1 edgy etc where smite is very helpful.

yeah those stats = 77, maxed for your current combat level unless you get 89 hp or more w/e

For combat level 78 you will need:

1 Defence or Constitution level.

1 Attack or Strength level.

1 Prayer level.

1 Summoning level.

52 prayer is lvl 78 with those stats so its rly ur choice

tlpsplat2wv6.png

the stats im going for:

99 str (75/99)

99 range (97/99)

94 mage (61/94)

44 pray (achieved)

1 def

50 attack (achieved)

my hp is 72 atm

combat is 70, i max out at 78 combat when i get 99 hp - but obv 99 str/range and 94 mage will be got around 75 combat which will be sweet

dmcboi.png

the stats im going for:

99 str (75/99)

99 range (97/99)

94 mage (61/94)

44 pray (achieved)

1 def

50 attack (achieved)

my hp is 72 atm

combat is 70, i max out at 78 combat when i get 99 hp - but obv 99 str/range and 94 mage will be got around 75 combat which will be sweet

Every1 is going for almost the same stats. These ones are platitude. I'd offer 13 pray, so leveling such an account will be a huge achievment.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...