Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Chaotic Vs Cp

Duval

Chaotic Vs Cp  

90 members have voted

1. 1. Chaotic or Cp

• Chaotic
    • CP

This should be a great match, I see potential in both clans. I've known Chaotic for almost a year ever since they were Obvious Ko's. They definitely know how to play both in f2p and p2p. I've also known Corrupt Pures for awhile also. They are known for the F2P, not so much P2P, but Corrupt Pures has a 50% chance just like any other clan againist Final Ownage Elite or Mayhem Makers. You'll definitely see me there to watch this great fullout war.

Thanks alot evann i really like this post. prob one of the most mature thing's i ever seen someone post about me and you have my respect :]

tbh no matter the outcome of this War we will respect Cp. and i still dont see how we will close b\c we lost a +5 -5 Prep war... i think it will actually boost our activity as we do p2p and f2p and alot of people look for that when clan searching.. Its not all about wining but about having fun as it is a game... So i mean eh? Gl To cp and Being the underdog i hope we Make your eye's Pop open :]

14wc5fo.jpg

Proud Leader/Founder of the Number 1 MPC of 2010 Chaotic

Proud Current Leader of Vandalize

..:: #WeB - #MobCave ::..

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cp.

btw tell your dad to add me ingame, maybe we could freestyle about armadyl godswords and summer pies.

You're praaaaabably the most annoying kid i've ever heard, not to mention a leader of a CC based clan.

htownsig1.png
YeahImPure-Final.gif
g5wvG.png

CP.

Chaotic's "motto" is 'Quality > Quantity', yet has risen from a memberlist of 20 to 90 in the space of a month.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

O I forgot, that means Chaotic aren't allowed to recruit.

lolsx7.jpg

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg

Don't care either way.

4gY6j.png
bestp2p.png

51zql2.png
Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures
Proud Ex-Epidemic Senior
Proud Founder of Divine Brutality
Proud Final Member of The Rising
Proud to have been a part of the Reign of Terro

Like inu said it'll come down to leadership and orgnization.

Organization will be important on p2p fullout

Im going with CP since i kno them longer.They might not be the best p2pers but the leadership is good =D

2iouav.png

2vakwhc.png

2ag8axv.png
[-Neil-]

101023232317.png