Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

found a clan

Rhys

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

#chaotic

www.chaotic-rs.com

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF

seeing as your only 62combat then why not come check out Virulent, were only 2weeks old but were growing very fast, we have a fun/freindly community and very active members we get around 2-3 mini wars a day and have a fun event on fridays we also have a saturday pk trip everyweek our ranks generally lead unnoficial pk trips during the week. our irc is #Virulent and our Forums are www.VirulentRs.ipbfree.com come check us out :)

7w5ek.png
Z4Gkv.png
fVMqV.png

Mikey, enough flaming babes.

Judging by your pic, you're already in the Chaotic clan chat, why not give it a shot?

#chaotic

If you need any help, feel free to give me a pm ;) I'm Fangled.

Good luck with whoever you choose to join though.

mlmw0h.png
~ Proud Council of NME

R2qs8.png

Mikey, enough flaming babes.

Judging by your pic, you're already in the Chaotic clan chat, why not give it a shot?

#chaotic

If you need any help, feel free to give me a pm ;) I'm Fangled.

Good luck with whoever you choose to join though.

Naww he started it :)

Lmfao, i know. :)

Sorry Fang <3

Proud Ex-Member of NME
Proud Ex-Leader of Brave Theory
retired.
Supporting Epidemic
cHIzQrd.png

anthoni any others (get your post count up more with useless posts

It's really better then saying stuff about other clans, don't you think? And thanks, I am trying to get my post count up. Thanks for the extra post bud. Another post closer to 3k. Oh and, if you look at my last maybe 1k posts, none of it really has been spam bud.

bestspammer.png

ive been following u and most of the posts are idiotic when you get 3k posts ill be happy to give u a refferal on your resume /life

You haven't been "following me" you've looked at my profile. That's all you did, and now it's going to be the last few posts with talking to you. Looks like you are fairly new to this community, so I don't know how you could of been watching all the posts I have done.

Please tell me how answering what clans you should go to is useless? Isn't that the point of this topic? You would like to know what clans are available.