Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

swiftkit crap

Final

Over the last few days that error has been accruing frequently its because of the way Jagex code their ad's, you will find that the same thing happens in the Official RuneScape client and that its not a SwiftKit only problem.

The only thing you can try would be to make sure these settings are correct

10041716243.png

However 9 times out of 10 this wont work.

simmo200.png

http://swiftkit.net/index.php?subaction=sh...8&page=news

SwiftKit also has SwiftKit Chrome, which may be in developmental stages, I'm not exactly sure about it.

Maybe try that out :D

Swiftkit Chrome is in extremely early beta and only has limited functions.

as for using Firefox and MIRC by all means do that just note that Swiftkit is used for alot more things then just IRC.

simmo200.png

SK is usless

I agree with you on this one....

Their item databases aren't even close to accurate.

R.I.P Pure Community :'(

sigdfn.png

I agree with you on this one....

Their item databases aren't even close to accurate.

Because their database isn't accurate (which it may or may not be), it is worthless to you?

Just because you've gained some sort of biased opinion because you're working on your own toolkit doesn't make SK worthless. If it weren't for SK, I doubt you'd even have some sort of idea in your head as of right now to create a client for RuneScape.

Vim
|Tyler| - #Zulus
8818 person to achieve 99 Mining
ascreborn.png
Tyler.png

Omni was here lOL

Because their database isn't accurate (which it may or may not be), it is worthless to you?

Just because you've gained some sort of biased opinion because you're working on your own toolkit doesn't make SK worthless. If it weren't for SK, I doubt you'd even have some sort of idea in your head as of right now to create a client for RuneScape.

My opinion hasn't changed, and in fact you are correct.

The entire reason i was going to make a new toolkit is because i got tired of SK and wanted to create a bigger, better, more awesome toolkit.

A secondary reason was to boost activity for Pure Community, and to give something to the community that was something unique.

When the toolkit comes out, you will see the differences.

'Nuff said.

Swiftkit uses Zybez's Databases if you could give examples of what is inaccurate I can pass it on.

The Grand Exchange is constantly updated, and when i use SK's item search tool prices are very inaccurate and i see many duplicate items...

R.I.P Pure Community :'(

sigdfn.png