Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Internet Service Provider

trib

Hello Guys =) `Joey here and I'm thinking of switching my ISP (Internet Service Provier). Currently I use Road Runner and I bought the plan saying it downloads up to 20 MB. Well Here is the truth ;)

784915554.png

What Internet Service Provider should I get. I don't want no dynamic ips (have to wait a certain amount of time after unplugging your router) to get a new IP.

I Live in Orlando, FL and can afford up to $60 a month :D

Reply saying what internet you have and if you DC a lot

I'm thinking going to ComCast

They Any Good?

Thanks =D

you will never know my true identity

Comcast is amazing.

I'm currently on SBC and trying to get my dad to switch, but at my mom's we have Comcast. I downloaded a GB of music in 15 minutes.

Vim
|Tyler| - #Zulus
8818 person to achieve 99 Mining
ascreborn.png
Tyler.png

Omni was here lOL

I have Comcast Cable, these are my speeds:

785817142.png

Meh, not too good but good enough for me.

n3qb1g.png

Proud Honoured Member of Dp From November 7, 2009 to August 24, 2010. RIP DP <3333

Proud Junior of The Last Pures

sbc

TH IS MY ONE

All ISPs say UP TO xxx mbp/s. They don't say you'll get that all the time, but that's the maximum you can get under optimal conditions. My connection is 25mbit dl/1mbit ul, but I'm lucky if I get 70% of that at peak times.

Anyways, You don't really need the greatest connection ever to scape.

anyways this is mine:

785885166.png

Smite.gif

Attack Evoking (level-81) / 4 more options

Attack-icon.png60/60|Strength-icon.png99/99|Defence-icon.png1/1|Hitpoints-icon.png92/99|Ranged-icon.png99/99|Magic-icon.png95/99|Prayer-icon.png52/52

intenseredemptions.png

strengthcapet.gif [X]Fire_cape.PNG [ ] rangingcapet.gif [X] magiccapet.png [ ] Hitpoints-cape-(t)-inv.png [ ] Team_cape_26.png[X]

P.S. If you're not 52 prayer or higher, you are an 09/10 Pker.

785951047.png

How bad is mine?

2/10

considered below average in some 3rd-world countries

Smite.gif

Attack-icon.png60/60|Strength-icon.png99/99|Defence-icon.png1/1|Hitpoints-icon.png92/99|Ranged-icon.png99/99|Magic-icon.png95/99|Prayer-icon.png52/52

intenseredemptions.png

strengthcapet.gif [X]Fire_cape.PNG [ ] rangingcapet.gif [X] magiccapet.png [ ] Hitpoints-cape-(t)-inv.png [ ] Team_cape_26.png[X]

i want a new ISP because i have a 2-3 second delay on every click i do on rs and it is very difficult. :\

Yeah, 1050ms ping to a server <50 miles away is pretty terrible. Surprised you can even scape without getting dced after logging in.

Smite.gif

intenseredemptions.png

Just went to speed test, the upload hasn't worked for me on a netbook or a regular laptop.

I reached 20 mb/s download, but then the upload ****** up. Not sure why it wasn't working.

On Comcast btw.

Vim
|Tyler| - #Zulus
8818 person to achieve 99 Mining
ascreborn.png
Tyler.png

Omni was here lOL

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...