Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

H0W3 - Yea again

H0W3

Well im tired of new / making clans im done I'm not cut out for it i would rather join a clan and work up to my rank over a period of time. I don't want a clan that ranks me because I join and i'm active, I want a clan that will rank me for being loyal and all aspects of clanning. If I join you can expect me to bring alot of people and recruit daily. I will be on every day if not i will give a warrnign ahead of time.

If you ask me to join make sure your offering a clan that won't flame, close in the near future, or auto rank and ****. Also I will wanna try you guys out at a event if the clan doesn't mind.

Stats:

100417153534.png

I'm currently f2p but ill be p2p soon because i got alot of p2p supplies.

I'm looking for:

-A f2p and p2p based clan.

-A clan that pks alot.

-A clan that is stable and won't close.

-Pulls atleast 25+ to f2p trips.

-Active forums (A must).

-I would like to have a vent but its fine if not (willing to download ts).

-Active irc.

-Daily events.

-Relaxed.

hzyo.png

hBNTV.png

srrw4.png

#Clan-DF, you'd be an associate until you worked your stats up.

- F2P and P2P Based. We f2p and p2p pk, and of course, f2p and p2p minis. Our youtube has some of them, and can be found on our forums.

- We PK like 3 times a week, not to mention unofficial pks+members having small trips

- Our forums are somewhat active for our small memberbase.

- Our vent is constantly active whether we are warring or not

- Same with IRC

Clanning-wise, I have been clanning 5 years, and I understand what you mean by auto-ranking. We obviously don't do that, we promote people who remain loyal and have a clanning sense, meaning they know what they're doing.

While we're a new clan, I don't believe we'll close anytime soon. I know all clans say that, but I think we have a loyal enough core group of members+a decent leadership to keep us going.

If you're interested, we can talk more details in irc, my nick is [dF]Matt.

www.rs-defiance.com

Clanning-wise, I have been clanning 5 years, and I understand what you mean by auto-ranking. We obviously don't do that, we promote people who remain loyal and have a clanning sense, meaning they know what they're doing.

Yea when i quit vl 5 clans offered me within the hour and 2 of them offered me high ranks.

hzyo.png

hBNTV.png

srrw4.png

I know you have some problems with some of our members but I've grown to respect you. Would be a good asset to #Chaotic. You know us well I'm sure, come in and have a chat some time.

x

tmapw.png

Yea when i quit vl 5 clans offered me within the hour and 2 of them offered me high ranks.
TH IS MY ONE

no clan except for foe right? :biggrin:

Well, I didn't mean it like that. Really only decent clans now are MM, Foe, Dp and Fi's getting back there. It's just clans aren't that stable anymore, and obviously I'd try to recruit for my clan but if you want to be a smart ass go ahead :bunny:

Corrupt
10fqcgl.jpg

#dpures

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF

#Virulent !! Nah jking. I'd have to say WW-Clan, CS, or CD.

I think WW the most, they have great supporters, always active in irc, and I saw like 10+ [WW] Tags.

Trile is bomb, so you should check them out

#ww-clan

SHAKA IS HERE

Rejoined VL, no other clan looked as good.

1264724707161.png

have fun

Smite.gif

Attack Evoking (level-81) / 4 more options

Attack-icon.png60/60|Strength-icon.png99/99|Defence-icon.png1/1|Hitpoints-icon.png92/99|Ranged-icon.png99/99|Magic-icon.png95/99|Prayer-icon.png52/52

intenseredemptions.png

strengthcapet.gif [X]Fire_cape.PNG [ ] rangingcapet.gif [X] magiccapet.png [ ] Hitpoints-cape-(t)-inv.png [ ] Team_cape_26.png[X]

P.S. If you're not 52 prayer or higher, you are an 09/10 Pker.