Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

IR Re-Opined

Mafia

K, i'm not a good reader and i'm too lazy to see if there's a topic up about this yet and i know i'm like 1 week late and i want 2 c good discussion. Now please tell me if u think they gonna do good and be an ownage clan or they ggonna be bad and close again. Oh ya, I'm talking about IR, intense Redemption, they are the oldest clan in runescape history of pures I think and they are re-opening. I know this is a big event and I hope this doesn't get me famous or anything and I'm banned on Rs for 2 days so I have nothing better to do than make these topics so please get in the inb4close or discuss the matter relating to this topic or please don't flame on this topic

pandanegative1.png

o youll be famous, not because of this topic but because of the way you spelled re-opened Gj :thumbsup:

And if they brought 30 people to friday pcl and saturday trip than i think a clan has re opened

and i wish ir the best of luck

p2p20v20pure.png

yes
TH IS MY ONE

WE'RE BACK MOTHERFUCKERS

edit: nice ass

Smite.gif

Attack Evoking (level-81) / 4 more options

Attack-icon.png60/60|Strength-icon.png99/99|Defence-icon.png1/1|Hitpoints-icon.png92/99|Ranged-icon.png99/99|Magic-icon.png95/99|Prayer-icon.png52/52

intenseredemptions.png

strengthcapet.gif [X]Fire_cape.PNG [ ] rangingcapet.gif [X] magiccapet.png [ ] Hitpoints-cape-(t)-inv.png [ ] Team_cape_26.png[X]

P.S. If you're not 52 prayer or higher, you are an 09/10 Pker.

WE'RE BACK MOTHERFUCKERS

edit: nice ass

TH IS MY ONE