Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Exclusive P2P!

xVideos

ta1rm0.jpg

So let me start with this... Exclusive & Chaotic have been the 2 rival clans in the Low/Med clans.. This week Exclusive dominated Chaotic ..

2cgkf3o.jpg

We massed and were ready to get Chaotic.. Like yesterday we wanted them tonight .. Chaotic said they will be ready for us every time & any where.. So we asked a pkri and guess what? THEY DECLINED!

No matter what.. We want to hit Chaotic..

So we started massing and pulled 50 people!!!! Ready for Ch!

Note: A clan called True Savage & SM merged into us They closed and joined us! :)

2q3yemp.png

Exclusive was pumped with 50 people! and heard Chaotic were at Clan Wars w137.. Potting.. They went outside and we ran from Bh to Hillz.. We got word then Ch were fighting Fatality .. But I didnt care I wanted to clear Ch and we did.. Then we took Ch spot and fought Fatality.. We were winning but IR came north of us .. and we got cleared by 2 clans :) But gave Fatality an awesome fight!

kejlp0.png

Exclusive Starting: 50

Chaotic Starting: 30 (Leaders dont want to talk..?)

Fatality Starting: 28??

Chaotic Ending: 0 (All died no-one even tried to return..)

Vid will be up soon!

And again remassed and got 43 people.. Ready for Chaotic once again! Now they want a pkri.. And talked shet about us on ventrilo.. Pretty much funny how Duval was raging.. So we were spread and waiting for Chaotic to rush us! Guess what.. Before they got out DP already cleared them in 10 Seconds :S

After that we went to w124 and spammed with DP & EOT.. Waiting for Ch to come back.. After 15Minutes they finally came back and we said w137 since all clans were in w124..

They took like 10 more minutes and finally went out to defend this time .. So we potted and see FOE logging in Clan Wars.. I said to Hugh FOE IS LOGGING IN but Hugh changed his name and I was banned from Ch channel.. So we just spammed R.I.P Ch..

Foe cleared Ch in 5seconds..

So then we heard Duval raging again .. and calling a dismiss.. I kinda got mad when they ended .. Cuz I rlly wanted that pkri :S

We went out in a huge clumb Eot vs Foe vs Dp vs Hf .. We just stood there in the middle of the madness .. No1 was hitting us they all aimed at each other while we're killing the leaders 1by1 xD 3 minutes later and they started on attacking us .. Daym..

After that we ended .. :)

100418214256.png

100418213146.png

100418214218.png

100418213217.png

8479e.png

848a1.png

100417163618.png

There will be more pictures..

For all Exclusive .. You did great in P2P :)!

caller.png
ingamecaller.png

Ex-Leader Of Exclusive
Ex-Warlord Of We Are Royalty
Ex-Warlord Of Deviation

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think both clans should just stop all this random banter, However I just gave duval a vid that clearly shows how Ch Jumped over to FI's side and then Ex got buttfucked.

None the less its a game everyone should stop getting so angry =)

We aren't angry at all, we just defend our topic and our clan lol.

nice job Ex

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF

Im gonna be honest.

Ex - Nice Pull. But to crash a fair pkri between Ch and Fi? Thats where I lose all my respect for you guys.

Ch - Keep doing what you do. But you have some retarded members at times who DDoS and f*** up our vent.

In the end : Both clans like Mudkipz.

Founder of Critical Crew
Member of The Last Pures