Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Carnage v CPR full out

Asher

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

gj C

We were told that we crashed because we killed a CPR returner being 10 lvls from the fight. :/

You didnt crash you only prevented them from breaking another rule

who cares

Then why comment? You say you dont care about the pure world and that we should get lifes yet your out every sunday with your little snipe clan.

Just to clear some things up about the rules

1. War will be in BH

2. No returning - (It is said that one of our guys returned, please post a picture and we will take action, but Asher was it necessary to imply that the leaders told him to return?)

3. No new prayers (CPR broke this) - (One guy had new prayers on because he forgot to switch, he said he wouldnt use them, I know who this guy is and I'll deal with him)

4. We attack (CPR broke this) - (One of your guys logged on right in the middle of us... OFC we were gonna kill him, other than that, you did attack)

5. No PVP items (CPR broke this) - (we went on your issue of the rules, you never stated anything about pvp items, look at the thread where we declared war on you)

6. CPR to defend at chaos dwarfs (CPR broke this and stood at lava gap ready to rush down on us as we rushed dwarfs which failed) - (we weren't going to rush down as you rushed in... If we were going to do that, we would have done it. We stood up there as our warlord wanted to defend there, I could see the tip of Chaos Dwarfs from where I was stood, so we weren't that much more north)

7. ML lock but -5/+5 can be added or deleted from the ML

Anyway, good job on winning the war. I was impressed with how many you pulled.

EDIT: For the record, we pulled 54